Am I safe?

Discussion in 'Xbox 360 - Games & Content' started by shadowwolf1579, Nov 3, 2009.

Nov 3, 2009

Am I safe? by shadowwolf1579 at 10:29 PM (905 Views / 0 Likes) 6 replies

1. shadowwolf1579
    OP

Newcomer shadowwolf1579 Member

United States
  2. worlok375

Member worlok375 GBAtemp's prince

United States
    Are you emulating it or is that on your xbox360? If it's the second then may god have mercy...

3. shadowwolf1579
    OP

United States
    lol i downloaded it, but i haven't burned it. Good thing i asked, it was only yellow text so i wasn't that worried but i was unsure [​IMG] already downloading a different one!

4. Dermy

Member Dermy GBAtemp Fan

United States
    It just means that CoD MW2 has the 4th wave. Abgx360 hasn't been updated for 4th wave games yet. All of the ones you download will look like that until abgx360 is updated to recognize 4th wave games correctly.
    If I were you I wouldn't play it early anyway if you use xbox live. It's a dead giveaway you have a modded console and you are more likely to get banned.

5. shadowwolf1579
    OP

United States
    Yeah thats what i heard, but the one i got was from some guy. I am gonna get one from a better source like rrod. And i know im not planning on playing early [​IMG]

6. Lakerfanalways

Member Lakerfanalways GBAtemp Advanced Fan

United States
    Since many of the games are now wave 4..any idea when abgx will update their software so that we can correctly verify these games. I'm seeing that they are verifying some of the wave 4 games on their database but there are still yellow messages when I verify games so I want to wait til everything passes before I burn

7. Dermy

Member Dermy GBAtemp Fan

United States
    Just making sure haha.