Hacking Rumor Is Xkey still "working" nowadays?

Silent3000

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Well i'm pretty outdated on the X360 modding scene...

But i'm trying to sell my Xkey (with the remote display) and today some guy contacted and told me about some update that made his Xkey and other's "useless ", that the Xkey chip is now pretty done and won't work anymore on the X360 recent update, so, there's no reason to be seeling it.

I found it kinda suspicious... but i don't know, i think its better to be safe than sorry.

is there some kind of truth around this? I can't find any news related to it

I only found 2 Xkeys on sale here in Brazil apart from me (both pretty expensive btw) and i have the feeling someone is trying to take me out of the game lol

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@DinohScene might know, but based on what I've heard from posts I've read, it sounds like the xkey has been discontinued, but it does in fact still work, so you might be able to get a premium price for it. I think Dinoh said he has two as well.

Reactions: Silent3000

Daggot

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well i'm pretty outdated on the X360 modding scene...

But i'm trying to sell my Xkey (with the remote display) and today some guy contacted and told me about some update that made his Xkey and other's "useless ", that the Xkey chip is now pretty done and won't work anymore on the X360 recent update, so, there's no reason to be seeling it.

I found it kinda suspicious... but i don't know, i think its better to be safe than sorry.

is there some kind of truth around this? I can't find any news related to it

I only found 2 Xkeys on sale here in Brazil apart from me (both pretty expensive btw) and i have the feeling someone is trying to take me out of the game lol
I have one and It works just fine.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    rvtr @ rvtr: Spam bots again.