Gaming Am I safe?

shadowwolf1579

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
lol i downloaded it, but i haven't burned it. Good thing i asked, it was only yellow text so i wasn't that worried but i was unsure
tongue.gif
already downloading a different one!

Dermy

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It just means that CoD MW2 has the 4th wave. Abgx360 hasn't been updated for 4th wave games yet. All of the ones you download will look like that until abgx360 is updated to recognize 4th wave games correctly.
If I were you I wouldn't play it early anyway if you use xbox live. It's a dead giveaway you have a modded console and you are more likely to get banned.

shadowwolf1579

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah thats what i heard, but the one i got was from some guy. I am gonna get one from a better source like rrod. And i know im not planning on playing early
tongue.gif

Lakerfanalways

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Since many of the games are now wave 4..any idea when abgx will update their software so that we can correctly verify these games. I'm seeing that they are verifying some of the wave 4 games on their database but there are still yellow messages when I verify games so I want to wait til everything passes before I burn

Dermy

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
shadowwolf1579 said:
Yeah thats what i heard, but the one i got was from some guy. I am gonna get one from a better source like rrod.Oh ok, you're getting the scene release instead.
QUOTE(shadowwolf1579 @ Nov 3 2009, 06:46 PM) And i know im not planning on playing early
tongue.gif
Just making sure haha.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @Psionic Roshambo, I always see this dude's shorts, he sounds pretty annoying.