Gaming All Zelda games on 3DS?

chartube12

Captain Chaz 86
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
For the oracle game remakes they could, dump the password feature and put them on a single card. Instead have 4 profiles. Each profile having one save for each game. The save (from within the profile) from seasons and ages would be linked, removing the need for passwords. The original versions than could later be rereleased as they were for vc-gbc.

Windaga

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Oracle of Ages and Seasons was co-developed by both Nintendo and Capcom, and Nintendo Published it, so I don't think there would be any issue in bringing it to the VC. As far as the connection goes - Nintendo's already said they'd be re-releasing classic with 3D, right? I'm sure 3D is easier to implement than the password system, but it wouldn't be beyond belief for Nintendo to implement some kind of linking system between the two titles if they were digitally released. It's not as if the system linking itself is extremely advanced by today's standards, either.

That being said, though, I'd personally rather have all of the Zelda titles in one collection than having each title individually released onto the VC. Of course, I'd take the games either way, and I really hope both OOA and OOS come up on the eShop sooner or later, but that's just me. I don't think we'll be seeing a portable TP any time soon, but that's just me. Not that it wouldn't be awesome.

ZenZero

GBATEMP's regular arse.
Trophies
XP
Country
Are Lylat Wars and Ocarina Of Time the only confirmed N64 games?

Coz if so - as neIther are coming out before E3, they should announce them as being part of a series of remakes. This would allow a Majoras Mask remake.

And they could always extend it to GCN games
wink.gif

awssk8er

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Oracle of Ages/Seasons will definitely come to the Virtual Handheld. I don't think they will port any other Zeldas unless they add GBA to the shop.

I could maybe see them bringing Majora's Mask if Ocarina of Time 3D does well (Which it obviously will...).

Pyrofyr

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
twiztidsinz said:
They'd probably run into issues (not saying they couldn't RESOLVE those issues) with The Oracles and Minish Cap being developed by Capcom.
You also forgot the two DS titles, but I suppose those could just be played normally by retail cart.

TheTwoR's said:
Don't we all wish we could look into the future.
closedeyes.gif

No one knows... yet.
But I do hope so.
The best thing would be a PHANTOM HOURGLASS REMAKE. (Even though PH is for the DS, it's still by far the best Zelda game evarr and I demand a remake. I didn't like Spirit Tracks that much)
Stop trolling.
If you can honestly say Phantom Hourglass is 'by far the best', then you've never played any of the other games.
People constantly say OoT is by far the best and that all toon link games are shit. (

Goli

RPG
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Cote d'Ivoire
Snailface said:
dinofan01 said:
Twilight Princess says no.
Agreed -- for now. Currently, Nintendo has their 3DS cart size limited to 2 GBs which would exclude TP from a 3DS port. I predict when that ceiling is lifted to 4 GBs, we'll see Twilight Princess and other Wii/Gamecube games being ported to 3DS with regularity.
cool.gif
You do know that TP is way less than 2GBs... right?
Most Gamecube games are too, since the discs it used could only hold 1.4GBs.

WiiUBricker

News Police
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
sputnix said:
well nintendo has confirmed that gba will NOT be in vc [well not yet anyways] so don't expect them to be ported, though I would just use my SCDS2 to play them

I think Nintendo needs some time to build an properly working GBA emulator.

RNorthex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
WiiBricker said:
sputnix said:
well nintendo has confirmed that gba will NOT be in vc [well not yet anyways] so don't expect them to be ported, though I would just use my SCDS2 to play them

I think Nintendo needs some time to build an properly working GBA emulator.

i don't think so
the build allows to play ds games and within it, the ds is capable of handling gba
and no, they didn't make a "new ds mode" otherwise the ds flashcarts wouldn't had worked
probably it's just clumsy to use the 3ds to go in to ds mode, then use the ds mode to go into gba mode....

koji2009

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
-would be happy with a VC port of the SNES version with the layers done in 3D like the super mario world demo they showed at the 3ds unveiling-

mikehammerX9

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Greece
A-Link-to-the-Past.jpg

Miyamoto: “We’ll Focus More On Gaming”

With an Ocarina Of Time remake on the way in June, Miyamoto says the one game he would most like to see remade for 3DS would be another Zelda classic. “I think A Link To The Past,” he says. “Do you remember Xevious? It’s two-layered and I really wanted to create that at the time. So to see Link To The Past in two layers would be quite attractive for me.”

Yes, yes, yes!!!
yaynds.gif
grog.gif

gokujr1000

Trophies
Website
steamcommunity.com
XP
Country
Honestly we don't need any other Zelda Remakes for the 3DS. The only three games I can see as possible ports/remakes are

Wind Waker
Majoras Mask
A Link To the Past(We already have a good solid port/remake on the GBA if anything this should be a 3DSWare or VC Title not on an actual cart unless it's some sort of bonus game)

I really would rather see Miyamoto come up with more original titles rather then remakes and ports.

TheSelfishPrick

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
well they could make a revenge of majora or twlli for it you never know they could be working on one while we speek the only new ones i know are...

Skyword Sword

four swords (free in the e shop
yaynds.gif
) is comming later

Ocarina 3D and thats it

so thats all i know of and
moogle.gif
idk what tat is

BoxmanWTF

♪Toot Toot Sonic Warrior♫
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
Canada
TheSelfishPrick said:
well they could make a revenge of majora or twlli for it you never know they could be working on one while we speek the only new ones i know are...

Skyword Sword

yaynds.gif
) is comming later

Ocarina 3D and thats it

moogle.gif
idk what tat is
revenge of majora? A MM sequel?!! WHY DO I NOT KNOW OF THIS!!???

Langin

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
SonicXXXthehedgehog said:
TheSelfishPrick said:

Skyword Sword

yaynds.gif
) is comming later

Ocarina 3D and thats it

moogle.gif
idk what tat is
revenge of majora? A MM sequel?!! WHY DO I NOT KNOW OF THIS!!???

Because it is not real.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Metoroid0 @ Metoroid0: im more interested in metroid prime 4