Homebrew ALL 3 Methods to get unbanned from recent ban wave

Did this unban you and if so which method did?

• Total voters

Waidowai

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
If you have a9lh you can restore your nand backup to unbrick. What method were you using?
No I just have 9.2 with menuehax and homebrew. I used method 2. Is there anyway to boot into something at this point. Seems to be a hardbrick. Cuz even recovery won't boot. I am just getting black screens.

gamemasteru03

Nintendo nerd
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
No I just have 9.2 with menuehax and homebrew. I used method 2. Is there anyway to boot into something at this point. Seems to be a hardbrick. Cuz even recovery won't boot. I am just getting black screens.
Yeah that was my guess quite a few people have been bricking theirselves using that method and I have heard of no bricks with the other methods. The only way to unbrick without a9lh is a hard mod.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

can someone give me a cia for decript9?
There are no cias. i belive that you have to use homebrew on 9.2 or get a9lh.

Genetic935115

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
how did everyone finish this step? 5. Change all the numbers and letters to a 0 (Ex.AE changes into 00)(This can easily be done by starting at the top and just holding down 0)

Genetic935115

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Take the edited nnid save,The edited friend code seed B, and secure info A and put them in the files 9 folder ( Create it if you don't have it)

the folder should be named 9 or Files 9?

gamemasteru03

Nintendo nerd
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i did everything in the second method but it didnt do anything
Your movable seed might be the same as your local friend code seed b; make sure you had done a system transfer before being banned. If you had done a system transfer before being banned you can try extracting an old movable seed from a nand backup and hope that is diffrent or you could just use method 3.

XeroLevel

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
After unbanning myself with method 3, is it safe to go ahead and do a dsiware downgrade to a new 3ds? Will nintendo transfer the ban to my n3ds or is it 100% okay now?

gamemasteru03

Nintendo nerd
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
After unbanning myself with method 3, is it safe to go ahead and do a dsiware downgrade to a new 3ds? Will nintendo transfer the ban to my n3ds or is it 100% okay now?
I believe the new 3ds will get banned with you old 3ds being able to now use a nnid with the eshop. The topic is really up in the air,today I read a post of a person doing it and target 3ds not getting banned. But according to this your new 3ds will get banned https://gbatemp.net/threads/tutoria...sing-system-transfer-requires-2-3dss.450388/n and that is what most people believe.

XeroLevel

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I believe the new 3ds will get banned with you old 3ds being able to now use a nnid with the eshop. The topic is really up in the air,today I read a post of a person doing it and target 3ds not getting banned. But according to this your new 3ds will get banned https://gbatemp.net/threads/tutoria...sing-system-transfer-requires-2-3dss.450388/n and that is what most people believe.
Thanks for the reply, thats pretty unfortunate. Though if one user was being able to be successful that really does give me some hope.

giglio17

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm curious.

If i transfer data from my o3ds(the cfw/pokemon s&m 002-banned) to a non banned n3ds would it work(method 2)

And what if i never visited the eshop?

DragonRider

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Australia
Can I do this with emunand?
Sort of I have been hearing mixed reports some users saying they have bricked some saying they are now unbanned. If you want to try it in decrypt 9 insted of sysnand options use emunand options (Use at your own risk!)
Means this some user bricked the console or only the emunand?
Trying this on emunand should be safer than sysnand, right?
If i make a emunand backup before should make this a very safe methode, right?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    N @ NoiseCommander3DS: https://youtu.be/cAo4TuKIz6s