Hakoda

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
IamUrGod said:
Do you guys think it will work with the USA Pokemon HG/SS versions?
If the AP is the same as the JAP Version then yes.

On a side note related to Pokemon, how fast is item scrolling suppose to be now in Pokemon Platinum with AKAIO 1.6RC1? I used just the D-Pad and got through all my items (i have all of them) in 37 seconds.

Phoenix Goddess

The Ninja's Protégée
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
OncleJulien said:
Another World said:
its not you its the card. a recent batch of the 2.1 has some serious issues. team acekard mentioned to us that they are not clones and they do not know what the problem is. it has already been reported that 1.6 is not working correctly on these cards. again someone should offer to mail norm one of these kits so he can figure out what the problem is. if you don't want it you could offer it to norm via PM,
ive offered him one, i have two...sending me another faulty one was dx's way of keeping me a happily confused customer.

Makes me happy I bought mine elsewhere.

HoTsHoT89

Trophies
XP
Country
Malaysia
I'm a bit curious about this... I know what Soft Reset and Cheats are, but what does Download Play actually do? Does it allow you to send Download Play games to other DS users?

Also, AKAIO RC1.6 has been working great so far. Thanks guys for the release.
smile.gif

Rising_Dragon

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Wooo, finally to see a release of AKAIO after month(s) of waiting in the dark.

And now the realization I suck at the Classic Sonic collection game
tongue.gif

hackotedelaplaqu

Trophies
Website
wiibrew.org
XP
Country
France
CannonFoddr said:
Basically, when it comes to HW numbers of acekards - the general opinion in the posts I've read is

Acekard 2i with Actel chip = HW:80 = Possible Fake (although it seems AKAIO 1.5.1 still works with this version)

Since AKAIO 1.5.1 works with HW80, how could 1.6 be fixed ?
Or can we use Akaio 1.5.1 with akaio 1.6 loader so we can benefit of tne increased game compatibility ?
Or Maybe a moonshell/akaio combo trick ?

hackotedelaplaqu

Trophies
Website
wiibrew.org
XP
Country
France
hackotedelaplaque said:
CannonFoddr said:
Basically, when it comes to HW numbers of acekards - the general opinion in the posts I've read is

Acekard 2i with Actel chip = HW:80 = Possible Fake (although it seems AKAIO 1.5.1 still works with this version)

Since AKAIO 1.5.1 works with HW80, how could 1.6 be fixed ?
Or can we use Akaio 1.5.1 with akaio 1.6 loader so we can benefit of tne increased game compatibility ?
Or Maybe a moonshell/akaio combo trick ?

BIG NEWS !
I tested on my old DSPhat and it works ! So it's not a card fault (maybe not a clone after all), but DSIXLL fault ! What could be wrong with it ? Il already tried to disable wifi but it still stucks after loading screen.

[Quick edit] Maybe because Slot2 is missing on Dsi ?

apsukka

Trophies
XP
Country
Finland
wabsta said:
wabsta said:
Yay, well, let's hope this one works on my AK2.1.
Last version + latest official version didn't work..
Nope, still stuck on loading...
I have an Acekard 2.1 which I bought from DX in this january and I have the same problem. I have tried Akaio 1.51, 1.6RC1 and official loaders 4.21 and 4.07a15. So far the official 4.07a15 is the only one which doesn't hang at the loading screen.

CannonFoddr

Regular GBATemp Lurker
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
Lametta said:
Sonic and Sega All Stars Racing hangs on the loading screen
Quick check - have you got anything like cheats, download play or Soft reset enabled ?

Although I tried this with everything enabled it still ranBUT I do know that Animal Crossing:Wild World doesn't if you have 'Cheats Enabled'

Oh on subject of AC:WW - anyone know how to convert the (E) version of sav's to (U) version ??

It seems that I can play AC:WW (U) with cheats enabled on 1.6RC1 but AC:WW (E) doesn't (cheats enabled) - but it seems the sav's made by (E) version won't work on (U) version

tk_saturn

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
apsukka said:
wabsta said:
wabsta said:
Yay, well, let's hope this one works on my AK2.1.
Last version + latest official version didn't work..
Nope, still stuck on loading...
I have an Acekard 2.1 which I bought from DX in this january and I have the same problem. I have tried Akaio 1.51, 1.6RC1 and official loaders 4.21 and 4.07a15. So far the official 4.07a15 is the only one which doesn't hang at the loading screen.
There's a specific thread for that Here, this isn it.

CannonFoddr

Regular GBATemp Lurker
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
hackotedelaplaque said:
CannonFoddr said:

.....Or can we use Akaio 1.5.1 with akaio 1.6 loader so we can benefit of tne increased game compatibility ?
Apparently this can't be done easily - I've got a reply about 1.5.1 and 1.6 loaders to a query I asked about & it seems that loaders now have 'new encryption'

tk_saturn

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
hackotedelaplaque said:
BIG NEWS !
I tested on my old DSPhat and it works ! So it's not a card fault (maybe not a clone after all), but DSIXLL fault ! What could be wrong with it ? Il already tried to disable wifi but it still stucks after loading screen.

[Quick edit] Maybe because Slot2 is missing on Dsi ?

That's not big news, AKAIO 1.6 being released was big news.

We know it's a clone, just because it works on your phat doesn't mean it's not. These are clones of the Acekard 2.1 fudged to work on the DSi. I believe on the DSL they are displayed as being Acekard 2/2.1 in the home menu. Because they have HW ID of 8080 like genuine Acekard 2.1's, it may be difficult for AKAIO to determine that are clones; but if it's running on a DSi, piece of cake!

Send it back to your retailer for a genuine card. If you try hacking AKAIO 1.6 oaders to work with 1.5.1 to get it to work, then that makes you no better than Rudolph in my book.

tk_saturn

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
CannonFoddr said:
Apparently this can't be done easily - I've got a reply about 1.5.1 and 1.6 loaders to a query I asked about & it seems that loaders now have 'new encryption'
GOOD

I hope that sticks it the R4's and the fools who buy them, and in some cases pay more than it costs for a genuine AK2i.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • BG2CNT @ BG2CNT:
    oh right diddy
  • BG2CNT @ BG2CNT:
    i saw that from penguiz0's video
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    The video that I linked is more in depth. If you enjoy watching a one hour video.
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    good night btw
  • BG2CNT @ BG2CNT:
    @SylverReZ like a hour long? that's a bit way too long but it depends, i have seem 1 hour long videos
  • BG2CNT @ BG2CNT:
    i have a fucked attention span and somehow i can watch those videos
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    its almost 11:30 pm and I should go to sleep c ya
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Xdqwerty, Goodnight
    +1
  • BG2CNT @ BG2CNT:
    @Xdqwerty Goodnight
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    My Zelda character burned dinner and Link came home drunk and was pissed, slapped me, so I'm packing my bags and going to my sisters house. This game is crazy.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    So these sound core a20is pretty good bass boost is stronger than I thought
    +1
  • BG2CNT @ BG2CNT:
    i downloaded echoes of the wisdom
  • BG2CNT @ BG2CNT:
    nintendo will sue me but i don't care
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I'm sure you're on Nintendos hit list
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    When you play it, don't burn the dinner or Link will go apeshit.
  • BG2CNT @ BG2CNT:
    @K3Nv3 i don't give a shiet
  • BG2CNT @ BG2CNT:
    nintendo ninjas can't with my fists
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I'm not on v3 yet
    +2
  • BG2CNT @ BG2CNT:
    oh wait
  • BG2CNT @ BG2CNT:
    yeah i need to get more anti sleep drugs
  • BG2CNT @ BG2CNT:
    sorry
  • Michael-MSL @ Michael-MSL:
    good evening and morning
  • P @ placez:
    cant get my mig switch to work still getting cannot read files, after the light blinks
  • S @ shezagamer:
    heyyyyyyyyy
    S @ shezagamer: heyyyyyyyyy