AKAIO v1.6 RC1

nusilver

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Jakob95 and Atashi -

Thanks for a quick reply, both of you. I don't have a backup, so I can't restore the save. In any case, what happened was, when I started Zelda, it automatically created a save after the first prompt to start the game. Since I wasn't given the choice, it overwrote my save before I realized what was happening. Either way, it's lost, and that stinks. I appreciate both of you speaking up, though!

Jakob95

I am the Avatar
Suspended
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
nusilver said:
Jakob95 and Atashi -

Thanks for a quick reply, both of you. I don't have a backup, so I can't restore the save. In any case, what happened was, when I started Zelda, it automatically created a save after the first prompt to start the game. Since I wasn't given the choice, it overwrote my save before I realized what was happening. Either way, it's lost, and that stinks. I appreciate both of you speaking up, though!
It shouldn't be overwritten put your MicroSD into your computer and there should be 2 saves for Zelda. Rename the one that is .SAV and rename is to .sav.

nusilver

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Jakob95 said:
nusilver said:
Jakob95 and Atashi -

It shouldn't be overwritten put your MicroSD into your computer and there should be 2 saves for Zelda. Rename the one that is .SAV and rename is to .sav.

There's only one save, and it's a .sav. It's gone. Either way, I may have a "backup" in my trash bin on my desktop in the office, but I will have to wait till tomorrow to check.

CannonFoddr

Regular GBATemp Lurker
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
JackDeeEss said:
Jackthelad said:
JackDeeEss said:
Just wondering, My HW is 81. Is this Okay? or is it.....A CLONE?It is not a cloneyay. Thanks, Jack
ph34r.gif
I agree - I did a post a while back that I had hope clear a few thing up. One part of it was the HW number, the only problem is HW:80 does NOT necessary mean it IS a clone

According to info I found in other posts and what 'Another World' had supplied
What I found:
QUOTEAcekard 2i with Actel chip = HW:80 = It depends on your point of view
- "Real" - but is actually an older design that were made by ex-members of the Acekard team,
- "Fake" - by the existing Acekard team that control the offical website
What Another World supplied:
acekard did sell their design which was turned into the r4 clones. these are the clones that could run akaio (because it was actually an acekard under the hood). that design has been obviously sold again and now a really *pretty* clone has been produced. while this clone appears to have many issues it looks like the ak2i and wholesale outlets claim they can't tell the difference. this is mostly due in part to the fact that team acekard stopped selling to overseas retailers, these people are now forced to buy their product from a 3rd party and the chances of clones goes WAY up.
(IMHO - HW:80 are 'Real', & so should run AKAIO fine)

In the case of Galerians: he doesn't supply what card he is using or what the HW number is - so I can only GUESS that he has a clone 2.1 - based on the 'Green Loading...' info he supplied

Galerians

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I have the Acekard 2.1

CannonFoddr said:
What's your HW code (Start AKAIO > Press [Start] > Help)
HW: 80
CannonFoddr said:
- is the 'Loading...' text always green or are you seeing the 'Loading..' Text THEN you see a green screen ???
when i start a game the word "Loading" is blue then (after 1 sec) green, the back is always black.
CannonFoddr said:
- have you tried running games with 'Soft-reset' or/& 'Cheats' disabled ??
Yep, i desactivate both, nothing change.
QUOTE(CannonFoddr @ Mar 21 2010, 05:06 PM)
- have you read this post ??
i formatted with panasonic formatter.
i tried 1.5.1, games works, it save, no freeze BUT impossible to load because it's like i never saved.

CannonFoddr

Regular GBATemp Lurker
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
^ well it still doesn't mean Galerians got a clone.
He's showing the same symptoms as a dodgy Ak2.1 as in it works with older AKAIO, but having trouble with it not saving

QUOTE said:
For those who have problems with this try these steps:
- properly format microsd
- download and install AKAIO 1.5.1 (1.5, 1.4.1)
--- if doesnt work
- download and install official Acekard v4.07a15

There is huge possibility, that if you buy ACEKARD AK2.1 since December 2009, you got a "bad batch", and the only way to play games on it, is that you install older AKAIO or official Acekard v 4.07a15
I've read in another post somewhere that some1 got the 'loading..' then got a green screen - perhaps THAT was a 'clone'

evilhomura89

Trophies
XP
Country
Malaysia
Galerians said:
I have the Acekard 2.1

CannonFoddr said:
What's your HW code (Start AKAIO > Press [Start] > Help)
HW: 80
CannonFoddr said:
- is the 'Loading...' text always green or are you seeing the 'Loading..' Text THEN you see a green screen ???
when i start a game the word "Loading" is blue then (after 1 sec) green, the back is always black.
CannonFoddr said:
- have you tried running games with 'Soft-reset' or/& 'Cheats' disabled ??
Yep, i desactivate both, nothing change.
QUOTE(CannonFoddr @ Mar 21 2010, 05:06 PM)
- have you read this post ??
i formatted with panasonic formatter.
i tried 1.5.1, games works, it save, no freeze BUT impossible to load because it's like i never saved.

I have an Acekard 2.1 with HWID:80 and everything is working fine for me with the AKAIO 1.6rc1
When loading games, it shows a blue "loading game" text then it changes to green colour as well
I have soft reset, cheats enabled and everything is working, so I doubt my is a clone. If not mistaken, mine is one of the early batch of Acekard 2.1
The only thing about 1.6rc1 is the slow loading speed compared to older AKAIO

Rydian

Resident Furvert™
Trophies
Cave Entrance, Watching Cyan Write Letters
Website
rydian.net
XP
Country
United States
RupeeClock said:
I'm not sure if I can really say this is a glitch or not, but my rom of Starforce 3 that was dub-patched didn't work, only an untouched rom would run.
If it's got some sort of AP then AKAIO may be doing something to it, but for one reason or another isn't able to recognize the patched one in order to do whatever needs to be done?

Idea totally pulled out of my ass.

LUGiA

Trophies
XP
Country
anyone else Pokemon SoulSilver game freeze.

It freezed on me while battling a trainer at the Ice Gym (my first and only freeze

Trygle12

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Yeah... My "Maybe" clone works on an Old DS and an Old DSLite...

It refuses to work on my DSi, it says "Loading" in blue and then proceeds to show me two black screens indefinitely. Does your clone detection rely on some DSi features to function? Or does it only block out the DSi from running the FW?

You don't have to answer...as it has HW:80 and as such may not be legitimate.

Zparks

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
HWID = 81 in mine also. Haven't had any issues what so ever.
Best 29$ AU I've spent. (well that and the 4gig flash card to go with it)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: Ohkay