Hacking AKAIO Shortcut keys? There's a list of them?

Dark^'^Knigh

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
You don't deserve any replies to your questions regarding AKAIO! I've just seen the topic you created in R4 Section about running the AKAIO 1.5.1 Mod on your R4 Ultra, and provided link.
Not good
mad.gif
and bad karma to whichever member PM'd (presumably) you the files.

Hakoda

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Dark^'^Knight said:
You don't deserve any replies to your questions regarding AKAIO! I've just seen the topic you created in R4 Section about running the AKAIO 1.5.1 Mod on your R4 Ultra, and provided link.
Not good
mad.gif
and bad karma to whichever member PM'd (presumably) you the files.
WHATTTTTTTTT. That's complete bullshit, there's no way I'm helping you out if Dark Knight is correct, which he usually is. Go nag on the R4 forum, not here. If I had mod powers I'd ban you before you could even say the word "R4". That's like killing the Mafia CEO and then walking into their headquarters saying, "I need help disposing of this body..."
mad.gif
hate2.gif

His post regarding AKAIO running on R4 Ultra

This just pisses me off to no end.

Dark^'^Knigh

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
@Hakoda, a bit harsh on the "R4 idiot" thing....the second guy was asking what was the latest AKAIO that would work on his Ultra. They are advised that it can be done in the R4 sticky "All firmwares for R4".
I think it is fair to draw the line at v1.4.1, as it was only subsequent versions that blocked the ability to run on clones.

Hakoda

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Dark^'^Knight said:
@Hakoda, a bit harsh on the "R4 idiot" thing....the second guy was asking what was the latest AKAIO that would work on his Ultra. They are advised that it can be done in the R4 sticky "All firmwares for R4".
I think it is fair to draw the line at v1.4.1, as it was only subsequent versions that blocked the ability to run on clones.
Very well, my apologies to Tomf12. I didn't realize they were advised to use v1.4.1. My stupidity for not looking at the stickies before flaming. I'm still against this guy though, everyone else is cool in my book. Looks like I still have much to learn
biggrin.gif

Previous post has been edited.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: By the power of Florida Man, I have the power!!! *Lifts up meth pipe* Meth Man!!! lol