Hacking AKAIO ROMS not loading

kakoii

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey GBAtemp
I recently purchased an Acekard 2.1 for my DSL. I have obtained several ROMs via teh interwebs and near none of them work. For some it shows the pic and info, but when I try to create a save, it either doesn't or just freezes (ex. LoZ Spirit Tracks, Phoenix Wright, etc.) Some do not even show a picture, but irt recognizes it as a DS file, but does not load at all. I have all of my ROMs in a folder "ROMs" and have formatted with Panasonic's SD formatter. I also have a 16 or 8GB Kingston SDHC Micro SD card. Should I use my 2GB one, or is this something different. I also have loaded AKAIO fully and followed all of the instructions of the wiki.
Any fixes people?

Danny Tanner

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Fist, this is in the wrong section, but that's okay.

If I were you I'd try putting the roms on the root of the card, and downloading the latest AKAIO loaders. Also, make sure you have the latest version of AKAIO. I don't think it has anything to do with your card, because I use an identical one flaw-free. Good luck.

EDIT: Also, what do you mean when you say it does not display the image, but does recognize it as a .nds?

EDIT2: This thread discusses a similar problem, and will probably help more than I can, although I didn't read the whole thing. http://gbatemp.net/index.php?showtopic=201192

kakoii

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sorry about the wrong location, this is my first post ^^
When you press SEL it'll display an icon, there are three lines of text that help you tell what game it is. It'll just have a DS as the icon, not the real game icon, although including the 3 lines of text. Also, I tried several ROMs from different sources, but whatever I do, The World Ends With You WILL NOT WORK AT ALL!!
frown.gif
I will read that topic and edit ASAP and tell you what I get, though.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Not a big fan of NES kid Icarus either... I know it was popular but I didn't care for it.