Hacking AKAIO 1.3rc1 released

THE_DBX

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Thank's for your great job....

It is possible to add in the setting menu the possibility to hide the extension of the file (like the normal version).

Happy new year to the team AIO !

archy121

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I am getting distorted sound with AKAIO build R1.3c on my newly bought NDS lite.
ohmy.gif

I do not have this with problem with DSTT and i don't think i had it when i breifely used the official Acekard FW.

Thanks for all the hared work in developing AKAIO.

doyama

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
archy121 said:
I am getting distorted sound with AKAIO build R1.3c on my newly bought NDS lite.
ohmy.gif

I do not have this with problem with DSTT and i don't think i had it when i breifely used the official Acekard FW.

ive already submitted a bug report for this. it occurs when you soft reset. the work around for now is to close the open the ds, which will fix the audio issue.

if this does not resove the problem, submit a bug report to the bug tracker. url is available in the original post.

Narin

The Cheat Master, kupo!
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
cheats.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
THE_DBX said:
Thank's for your great job....

It is possible to add in the setting menu the possibility to hide the extension of the file (like the normal version).

Happy new year to the team AIO !

Its been added, it will be in the next release.

kdkade

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
everything's ok, without a fact that Minigames in new super mario bros doesn't work! , and I remember they were working in AKAIO 1.3b2

Ronik

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
kdkade said:
everything's ok, without a fact that Minigames in new super mario bros doesn't work! , and I remember they were working in AKAIO 1.3b2

I just tested this myself, and had the same problem. Once you hit the minigame button, it merely shows 2 black screens and nothing else.

AK2.1, DSPhat, AKAIO 1.3RC1

I won't file an actual report since I have no idea if this was caused by the same thing that you guys fixed which had several games not starting, but instead showing 2 white screens.

Ronik

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Patches make no difference with RC1.

It works without patches in 1.2, but has the same problem as the original when i turn on patches (SR, Download and Play, and Cheats with none actually enabled. Download and Play alone stops it from working. Other options (SR + Cheats) seem to have no effect. There is a 3-4 second pause on the black screen even when it does work though. I assume it's taking the time to load.

PanzerWF

Trophies
Website
zetta.l4rge.com
XP
Country
Canada
doyama said:
archy121 said:
ohmy.gif

ive already submitted a bug report for this. it occurs when you soft reset. the work around for now is to close the open the ds, which will fix the audio issue.

if this does not resove the problem, submit a bug report to the bug tracker. url is available in the original post.

Thanks for informing us. I was wondering what the heck had happened to my sound.

florian

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
France
the sound distorsion ( bias ) with the in game reset its normal?.....this distorsion sound fixed in the future release?

thx for the infos
wink.gif

DaMummy

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Ronik said:
kdkade said:

I just tested this myself, and had the same problem. Once you hit the minigame button, it merely shows 2 black screens and nothing else.

AK2.1, DSPhat, AKAIO 1.3RC1

I won't file an actual report since I have no idea if this was caused by the same thing that you guys fixed which had several games not starting, but instead showing 2 white screens.
i use RPG on ds lite with AKAIO 1.3rc1, and minigames dont show any problems for me in new super mario bros, so this must only be an ak2 thing

Normmatt

Former AKAIO Programmer
Trophies
Website
normmatt.com
XP
Country
New Zealand
As I've said there were some AK2 related bugs which have since been fixed, weather or not this bug is related or not I don't know but I'd bet it is.

florian

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
France
kdkade said:

I confirm the mini games on new super mario bros doesn't work on this AKAIO build R1.3c.....And a other bug is present when you activate the software reset the sound is distorted ( bias ) with this AKAIO build R1.3c..I hope this bugs are fixed in the next release
smile.gif

cory1492

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Smiths said:
can you stop posting about the fucking sound?
we get it.
I was reading that to myself, then the sound cut out. I didn't catch you - can you say it again?
rofl2.gif

When AK2 users find a glitch like bad sound, or minigames that don't work and it's already been reported... it gives the perfect opportunity to check out another feature of AIO - alternate loader support. Drop the official firmware .nds file(s) into the "__aio\ak2loader" folder (I currently have a "ak2_411.nds" and "ak2_412.nds" for just such times), set the option in the game menu to use it and... chances are the problem won't persist (at least on AK2 it won't at any rate) and you aren't waiting (impatiently?) for any release to correct the issue.

PanzerWF

Trophies
Website
zetta.l4rge.com
XP
Country
Canada
cory1492 said:
Smiths said:
can you stop posting about the fucking sound?
we get it.
I was reading that to myself, then the sound cut out. I didn't catch you - can you say it again?
rofl2.gif

When AK2 users find a glitch like bad sound, or minigames that don't work and it's already been reported... it gives the perfect opportunity to check out another feature of AIO - alternate loader support. Drop the official firmware .nds file(s) into the "__aio\ak2loader" folder (I currently have a "ak2_411.nds" and "ak2_412.nds" for just such times), set the option in the game menu to use it and... chances are the problem won't persist (at least on AK2 it won't at any rate) and you aren't waiting (impatiently?) for any release to correct the issue.

Well you are resourceful.

Most of us are whiny little b!tches who like to complain and get others to tell us what to do.

My twisted 2 cents =)

Bri

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Just thought I should post here that AKAIO 1.3rc1 works for me whereas the previous Public Beta 2 didn't. I suspect it may have to do with the "black" skin which is no longer the default.

PS: To everyone who said it was because my microSD card needed to be reformatted:
nyanya.gif

-Bri

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Nah, a hit gives them mad meth powers, but makes them more difficult to control.
    +1
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Before a hit they're like zombies, persistent but slow.
    +1
  • Veho @ Veho:
    It's a tradeoff.
    +1
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    no i mean, before a hit is after the previous hit
    +1
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    if you keep them well enough fed, it's the same thing
    +1
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    By the power of Florida Man, I have the power!!! *Lifts up meth pipe* Meth Man!!! lol
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    Guys, I just learned my little brother is in the hospital because he had a seizure last night.
  • cearp @ cearp:
    Sorry to hear that BakerMan
    +2
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    Just found out he's doing alright, doing a lot of complaining too, rightfully so. Who wouldn't complain after having a seizure and being hospitalized?
    +1
    Glad he is OK and complaining is cool :)
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Yeah been there had that no fun
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    They'll give him sleep studies eegs and possibly one week hospital stay
    +1
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    I hope it's not a week.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    It's standard so doctors can get a idea about what's going on
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    understood
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    well, i'm glad he seems to be doing fine, and ig i'm going to start spewing goofy shit again
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    Update: Turns out he's epileptic
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Get a 2nd opinion run mris etc they told me that also
    Also a food allergy study would be a good idea
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Turns out you can't sprinkle methamphetamine on McDonald's French fries
    +1
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    they wouldn't be called french fries at that point
    +1