Hacking AKAIO 1.3rc1 released

Cermage

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
still some issues with slot-2 booting using my ezflash IV, when i try to boot using autopass mode (holding L then loading slot-2) it just gives me 2 white screens, booting into normal gba mode works fine, its just when i want to flash something to NOR i wont be able to do it.

Normmatt

Former AKAIO Programmer
Trophies
Website
normmatt.com
XP
Country
New Zealand
Akothegreat said:
Normmatt said:
DjoeN said:
You can change fonts, any tool to convert windows fonts to .pcf?

Yes, i made the batch script simply for you so it isn't tested properly, but it should work fine.

EDIT: forgot to tell you, to drag and drop ttf file onto the convert.bat file.
It asks for some .dll files that I don't know, is this in the wiki?

Then google for those dll files ffs, Do we have to spell out everything, that package wasn't meant to be easy to use, as getting a font to convert and still look fine on the nds isnt easy.

VatoLoco

Don't crush that dwarf, hand me the pliers.
Trophies
Website
www.backwoodzstudioz.com
XP
Country
United States
smile.gif
I found this font package for acekard while surfing.

For those that want to know how to change the acekard font, (theres a few fonts to choose from, but i'll use verdana as the example),

first add the verdana.pcf file to the 'font' folder.

then open the 'language' file, go to the 'lang_en' folder,

open 'language.txt' and add the verdana.pcf to the 2nd line (Main=verdana.pcf)

Smiths

AKAIO Person of Interest TAGS ARE THE BEST
OP
Developer
Trophies
Website
www.gamergeddon.com
XP
Country
United States
mishra said:
still some issues with slot-2 booting using my ezflash IV, when i try to boot using autopass mode (holding L then loading slot-2) it just gives me 2 white screens, booting into normal gba mode works fine, its just when i want to flash something to NOR i wont be able to do it.

I dunno. ez3in1startupcheck = 0 in your globalsettings?

We don't have those cards so we can't support them beyond that.
We've made mention on several occasions of this; constantly reporting the bug that we cannot replicate ourselves will not solve it.

Smiths

AKAIO Person of Interest TAGS ARE THE BEST
OP
Developer
Trophies
Website
www.gamergeddon.com
XP
Country
United States
Normmatt said:
Then google for those dll files ffs, Do we have to spell out everything, that package wasn't meant to be easy to use, as getting a font to convert and still look fine on the nds isnt easy.

Of course we do Normmatt. since we're the two programmers, we're obligated to support all languages, all add-ons, and all possible things every user could want to do with their AK2. We have a plethora of EZIV and M3 Ram packs to choose from for debugging, and love to test that every software that we don't even code can soft-reset on AKAIO because it's our fault if it doesn't.

Seriously people, we make no money from this and only have what we have (a 3in1, a DS Phat, a DSi, AK2, AKRPG, AK2i).

We only speak english (well I speak Japanese but am not supporting it), and we only use english in our menus. IF chinese/japanese/etc. isn't working, we don't really care.
Sorry to be dick about that, but I don't give a crap if japanese cheat names don't show up. use a .xml file for cheats if you want those displayed.
I don't care if Japanese game titles are ????????????? in internal name mode.
And I really don't give a crap if the opera browser isn't working with your M3 ram pack on AKAIO.

Merry Christmas!

CEpeep

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thanks for the new release guys!
I'm loving the enhanced support for my 3 in 1.

For some reason, Chrono Trigger gave me white screens on startup a couple of times before eventually deciding to work on its own. Not sure what was causing it, but it seems to work perfectly now.
smile.gif

kai445

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Smiths said:
Normmatt said:

Of course we do Normmatt. since we're the two programmers, we're obligated to support all languages, all add-ons, and all possible things every user could want to do with their AK2. We have a plethora of EZIV and M3 Ram packs to choose from for debugging, and love to test that every software that we don't even code can soft-reset on AKAIO because it's our fault if it doesn't.

Seriously people, we make no money from this and only have what we have (a 3in1, a DS Phat, a DSi, AK2, AKRPG, AK2i).

We only speak english (well I speak Japanese but am not supporting it), and we only use english in our menus. IF chinese/japanese/etc. isn't working, we don't really care.
Sorry to be dick about that, but I don't give a crap if japanese cheat names don't show up. use a .xml file for cheats if you want those displayed.
I don't care if Japanese game titles are ????????????? in internal name mode.
And I really don't give a crap if the opera browser isn't working with your M3 ram pack on AKAIO.

Merry Christmas!

Amen, brother.

niu

Trophies
Website
blog.sina.com.tw
XP
Country
United States
Ak+ Bug:
1782?3176 etc.... (2mb save)
The save data could not be accessed.
Please turn the power off and reinsert the DS Card.
???????????????????????????????????????????????

Another bug
TF appear this file

Thank you!

Normmatt

Former AKAIO Programmer
Trophies
Website
normmatt.com
XP
Country
New Zealand
niu said:
Normmatt said:
niu said:
AK+(plus) bug

1782?3176 etc.... 2mb save Can't play.

I don't have an AK+ so can't provide any support for it other than anti piracy patches.

1782?3176 not anti piracy.
akmenu4.07 for AK+ & system 1.15 can play these game (2mb save)

thank you.

sorry my bad english

I mean I can't fix any save or compatibility problems other than the anti piracy patches as i don't have an AK+ to test stuff on.

Normmatt

Former AKAIO Programmer
Trophies
Website
normmatt.com
XP
Country
New Zealand
If anyone wants better support for the AK+ or for me to fix problems with the DSLite then by all means send me one, I will not be buying extra hardware i do not need for a project i don't get paid to do.

Don't take that as offer of 100% guarantee of bug fixes, also don't take it as a 'if i send a [flashcart name here] will you add support for it in akaio' because thats 9 times out of 10 not going to happen.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: Imma make quesadillas for lunch :D +1