OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Okay so here's the story, I just got my DSi today and I've bought an AK2i and I'm using AKAIO 1.4.1 on it, and it gives me an error when I try to boot it on my DSi but works fine when I boot it on my DSLite. I updated my DSi to 1.3U btw

Ahmet

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
"An error has occured. Press and hold the Power Button to turn the system off. Please see the Nintendo DSi Operations Manual for help troubleshooting." That's exactly what it says.

EDIT:@houseonfire: It's been set to English the whole time.

houseonfire

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
No idea. I just ordered an AK2i off dealextreme so ill see what happens when i get it.
You might want to make sure you didn't get ripped off and got sent the ak2 instead of the ak2i.

houseonfire

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm not sure how you would check. But if it just works in your DS lite, then you might want to check the reviews of the item on the website you bought it from to see if anyone else has the same issue.

Ahmet

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Oh well I just read a review off the site I bought it from (Kick Gaming) and apparently it's an AK2 with an AK2i sticker
frown.gif
but I'm gonna try and find out what the AK2/AK2i too see what's really going on.

Ahmet

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Okay I've solved the mystery and my card's just an AK2. So I got screwed over and bought and AK2 for $50CAD -.- Guess I'll just wait for someone to hack the DSi through an SD card to use homebrew...

EDIT: I've just sent a very angry e-mail to kick gaming about this. I hope they don't make this a hassle and just give me an actual AK2i.

Ryukouki

See you later, guys.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
whoa! KICKGAMING?! That site is very friendly. I think u should be patient. They are nice folks, I've had issues with them and they were really nice to me. I know how you feel but I think if they screw up more than once, which is unlikely, you have all rights to yell. I won't stop you, ill join you.

Overall though, kickgming is a nice site with fast communications, just try to be a tad patient with them.
Ok, im gonna end my speech now.

Ryukouki

See you later, guys.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
From what I might think, he might want the ak2i soon, and DX might not cut, though the price is worth the wait. correct me if i am wrong

R3AKT

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I sent kick gaming an email regarding that review about a week ago and they told me that there should be no problem with the 2i. Which didn't answer the real question of them sending people acekard2 instead of acekard2i. Apparently they let the guy keep the AK2 and they sent over an AK2i.

Ahmet

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Well they're telling me to send my AK2 to them so they can exchange it for an AK2i, so I'll do that and let you guys know how it goes when they get it to me
biggrin.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: I just Luv having CEX :)