Homebrew AIO Switch Updater - Update CFW, FW, cheats and more directly from the Switch

binkinator

Garfield’s Fitness Coach
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
That isn't what I meant even with regular release people still have problem with @Homlet aio updater, so ain't the pre-release atmosphere problem , people gotten pre-release version to work when they updated manually. There are so many threads/posts on this forum about @Homlet aio updater not working correctly.

Are there any App Release threads that consist of nothing but “thanks, worked for me first time” comments?

Reactions: impeeza

ghostbitxd

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
And the latest one is due to someone updating to an ams version that wasn't compatible with their firmware. Your own problems derived from not knowing how the trinket you installed works. Please don't start shitposting on my thread.

Can confirm this latest issue was me not making sure stable releases were compatible with 14.0.0, which is my own stupidity. And then the next issue I had once I got it successfully booted was a sysbot problem. Not sure if there's just a compatibilty problem there with the latest sysbot and 14.0.0 but that's another topic. Overall, AIO is a great and reliable tool for those who know what they're doing (I unfortunately do not so I muddle my way through and break things 😄). Thanks for this tool!

Reactions: binkinator

Hayato213

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Are there any App Release threads that consist of nothing but “thanks, worked for me first time” comments?

Homlet knows that his app is broken I mean not everyone has a trinket m0 switch, people without a trinket m0 (samd21) still have problem updating via his aio updater software. If it is a trinket m0 problem then why itotaljustice atmosphere updater work and your doesn't huh @Homlet ?

VELAIC

Trophies
XP
Country
Malaysia
@Homlet Is there anyway to update the download linnk inside the app??
Because the fusee.bin inside is for 1.2.6, hope can download fusee.bin for the 1.3.0

Homlet

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
France
@Homlet Is there anyway to update the download linnk inside the app??
Because the fusee.bin inside is for 1.2.6, hope can download fusee.bin for the 1.3.0
It is possible to supply a custom link, but shouldn't be needed for you since I added pre-release download links the other day.

Valiran

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Hello!
Does this work with OLED Switch and HWFly? Does the HWFly need to be updated separately? Does the HWFly need to be updated? Sorry for those noob questions, but that's the first time I'm facing a FW update with a Harware modded Switch :)

And same questions with a V1 Switch with TrinketM0 :)

binkinator

Garfield’s Fitness Coach
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello!
Does this work with OLED Switch and HWFly?
Yes, it works for OLED switch.
Does the HWFly need to be updated separately?
HWFLY is a separate update.
Does the HWFly need to be updated?
HWFLY does not need to be upgraded. It is decoupled from the stack this tool addresses.
Sorry for those noob questions, but that's the first time I'm facing a FW update with a Harware modded Switch :)

Same answers for Trinket M0

binkinator

Garfield’s Fitness Coach
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Do you have a guide for updating HWFly and TrinketM0 please? :)
There is no need to upgrade either one. Their firmware is independent of HOS/Atmosphere versions.

Regardless, here are the main threads in the topic:

HWFLY
Trinket M0

Reactions: impeeza

Homlet

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Hello!
Does this work with OLED Switch and HWFly? Does the HWFly need to be updated separately? Does the HWFly need to be updated? Sorry for those noob questions, but that's the first time I'm facing a FW update with a Harware modded Switch :)

That will work for hwfly switch granted your hwfly payload is named "payload.bin" and is in the root of your switch.

For switches with a trinket, if your trinket payload isn't a chainloader, you have to place this file https://github.com/HamletDuFromage/aio-switch-updater/blob/master/copy_files.txt in config/aio-switch-updater and edit it so that either bootloader/update.bin (if you're using Hekate) or atmosphere/reboot_payload.bin (if you're only using atmosphere) is copied to your trinket payload location

Reactions: binkinator

solit

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Possibly dumb question, but I was just wondering if the cheat-db for this also fetches cheats from the newer cheats group or if it only gets the cheats from the cheats megathread? Thanks for this awesome and super helpful app!

Elodain

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Possibly dumb question, but I was just wondering if the cheat-db for this also fetches cheats from the newer cheats group or if it only gets the cheats from the cheats megathread? Thanks for this awesome and super helpful app!
I could be wrong, as I dont use it to Download cheats, but AFAIK it grabs from the megathread only.

Reactions: solit

Homlet

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
France
It takes the archive from the megathread. I am unaware if @matias3ds includes the cheats from the group, though I believe he does not.

Reactions: solit

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: It's how we used to cheat at Pokewalker.