AemioDA v2.0

Discussion in 'GBAtemp & Scene News' started by Another World, Jan 20, 2009.

1. Another World
    OP

Another World Emulate the Planet!

Former Staff
    Jan 3, 2008
    Colombia
    From Where???
    [​IMG] AemioDA v2.0
    Update
    [​IMG]

Alekmaul has updated his arcade Asteroids EMU. This update features more game support, a new GUI, and minor bug fixes. The Asteroids Deluxe Revision naming bug is still present. You must rename your revision 2 archive to revision 1 and vice versa.

[​IMG] Download
    [​IMG] Discuss

2. VatoLoco

VatoLoco Don't crush that dwarf, hand me the pliers.

Jan 29, 2008
    United States
    Ya Cant Get There From Here
    I'd forgotten about Battle Zone! I used to lose quarters to that game waaaay back in tha day.

Also worth playing is 1943 by Copper, the same guy that made the emulator for 1942
    [​IMG]

3. paul3100

paul3100 GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Oct 15, 2007
    scotland
    Wow didn't know there was a 1942 emulator out also, thanks VatoLoco for the info.

I aready said thanks to alek for this on another site but hey THANK YOU again :-)

@ alekmaul

Would it be a good idea to have the roms for this emulator in /mameroms just as the 1942/1943 emulators do? i only say as both 19xx emulators are based from M.A.M.E and so is yours is it not.

So having all mame/arade games in one place would be much nicer.

cheers, paul

4. Another World
    OP

Another World Emulate the Planet!

Former Staff
    Jan 3, 2008
    Colombia
    From Where???
    when this loads up it runs the efs file system check. if my 3-in-1 is inserted it fails to find any roms after the homebrew loads. since that happened a few times (while debugging) my 3-in-1 is now experiencing issues. i can no longer load commander keen ds with my 3-in-1 inserted. my game flashed to nor will not load. i also experienced some ds opera issues. writing to nor is freezing as well...

i used the button smiths added to akaio to erase the nor and now gba exploader appears to be writing. =)

after much testing it appears there is now something wrong with my nor.

this is just a friendly warning to all.

-another world