Hacking Advance Wars Days of Ruin Freeze

kingddd

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Whenever I play the 6th mission the game freezes. I have a M3 Simply and a Hyundai Micro SD card. I can't seem to solve the problem. I'm thinking of getting a Sandisk MicroSD 2 gigas. Any ideas?

Sonicslasher

In Law we trust.
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
It won't work at all on mine, but I guess that just cause I have a old card
biggrin.gif

Time to order teh R4!

FlatFrogger

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Have you tried getting the ROM from somewhere else or re-downloading it? the ROM might be corrupt, I had that issue with one or two other games.

Side note: running great on my m3 real (latest fw), 1gb jap kingston

Scorpin200

Iceman
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
When i got this game i thought it would be better than th others since it's ds, but this has to be the most boring strategy i've played yet. Im not sure what it is maybe it's the nature of nintendo to make it nonviolent, and it should actually be simple give it a real story without the constant chatter that you have to skip thur....military madness it ain't
dry.gif

P.S Sandisk is the only way to go forget the others.
grog.gif

incinerator

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I'm getting a similar problem with my M3 Perfect SD. Same part of the game and everything. I get near the end of the mission, and the screen suddenly goes black when an enemy unit is about to attack.

kingddd

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Which firmware are you using? 1.11?

Yes I have firmware number 1.11

Have you tried getting the ROM from somewhere else or re-downloading it? the ROM might be corrupt, I had that issue with one or two other games.

Side note: running great on my m3 real (latest fw), 1gb jap kingston

If it was corrupted it would of told me because it was in Winrar

QUOTE(Scorpin200 @ Jan 21 2008, 09:31 PM)When i got this game i thought it would be better than th others since it's ds, but this has to be the most boring strategy i've played yet. Im not sure what it is maybe it's the nature of nintendo to make it nonviolent, and it should actually be simple give it a real story without the constant chatter that you have to skip thur....military madness it ain't
dry.gif

grog.gif

OK I'll find the time to get a Sandisk MicroSD. The ones manufactured in Best buys and Future shop are fine right?

aweeks007

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Mine freezes in the same spot to which you are referring. It also does the same thing during the free play mode, at the same point in the background music (CO Will). Seems to have something to do with Will. Turning the bg music down didn't help, since the music is still playing with no volume. I've also tried different cards, doesn't seem to help. I haven't tried it in my r4 yet.

gcstr

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country

I have a 2GB Kingston, reviews say it is faster than the Sandisk, a dollar or so cheaper as well. It's made in Japan (I think the Sandisk ones are China now). Works great , no hiccups or problems at all.
yaynds.gif

I don't think that would be the problem though. try a different ROM maybe but it looks like there is no fix.

Toni Plutonij

*has TrolleyDave & tiny p1ngy on moderating shelf!
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
Game is going pretty well for now, I'm using M3 Real with SanDisk 4 GB Class 2 MicroSD..But, only thing that freezes the game is when I go to options and try to test Microphone!! The game trys to open mic. testing screen, but freezes..

Could anybody try that, so I could now is it just me, or everybody gets that?!

Xuio

Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Game is going pretty well for now, I'm using M3 Real with SanDisk 4 GB Class 2 MicroSD..But, only thing that freezes the game is when I go to options and try to test Microphone!! The game trys to open mic. testing screen, but freezes..

Could anybody try that, so I could now is it just me, or everybody gets that?!

Turn off softreset

Toni Plutonij

*has TrolleyDave & tiny p1ngy on moderating shelf!
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
Xuio, thanx for the advice..It buzzed me, because game is playing just fine except for that test..
It really doesn't make any sense..but, the same thing of turning off softreset fixed lots of games, so it should work here too!!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Keep current Gen consoles stock mod last gen imo