ROM Hack RELEASE ACNHMobileSpawner: A mobile app to spawn items in Animal Crossing New Horizons on the go!

Xjackio

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
I used the SXOS cheat search for the Offset search.
Im testing it with Atmosphere but i cant search there ^^ (if ACNH is open i cant open the Homebrew Tab)

I dont know why but in Atmpsphere the cheats dont working for me only on SXOS...
In atmosphere just open the game normally and then the app, if it doesnt work we can try nhse (offline metod)

Kyrara

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
In atmosphere just open the game normally and then the app, if it doesnt work we can try nhse (offline metod)

After disabling some other things that i dont need i was finaly enable to open EdiZon at the same time the game is open.
And in that search the Offset is still the same.
But MobileSpawner still dont give me the right values.

---------------------------
Tested
Installing 1.4 sys-botbase it working without a problem.
Installing 1.5 sys-botbase again (New Loaded from Github) and its not finding the Items.
Installing 1.4 sys-botbase again and its works again.

Dont know why but 1.5 dont work for me but 1.4 without errors ^^

Last edited by Kyrara,

Xjackio

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
After disabling some other things that i dont need i was finaly enable to open EdiZon at the same time the game is open.
And in that search the Offset is still the same.
But MobileSpawner still dont give me the right values.

---------------------------
Tested
Installing 1.4 sys-botbase it working without a problem.
Installing 1.5 sys-botbase again (New Loaded from Github) and its not finding the Items.
Installing 1.4 sys-botbase again and its works again.

Dont know why but 1.5 dont work for me but 1.4 without errors ^^
If it works then it doesnt matter how XD

berichan

ACNHMobileSpawner dev
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
I've released version 0.73-a

This update adds the ability to load your legacy villager files (.nhv) via the NHSE converter, the button is on the villager data screen (the same place where you can load villager and villager house files). Saving is still only supported for the new format (.nhv2). This update also adds the ability to change the selected villager's friendship with the currently selected player.

You can now remove 2 new things from the map:
Wood -> softwood, hardwood, wood
StoneMaterial -> clay, iron nugget, stone

You can now once again edit the inventory of players 1-8.

Get it here.

vgplayer54

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I've released version 0.73-a

This update adds the ability to load your legacy villager files (.nhv) via the NHSE converter, the button is on the villager data screen (the same place where you can load villager and villager house files). Saving is still only supported for the new format (.nhv2). This update also adds the ability to change the selected villager's friendship with the currently selected player.

You can now remove 2 new things from the map:
Wood -> softwood, hardwood, wood
StoneMaterial -> clay, iron nugget, stone

You can now once again edit the inventory of players 1-8.

Get it here.
Fantastic work Berichan! Thank you so much!

WishMaker7

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Maybe this isn't the place to ask this, but does anyone know the process of compiling the .nhv2 files? I know there was a thread that compiled the original .nhv files, and I'm curious to know when the complete database will be released.
(Totally fine just using NHSE to boot villagers for now)

berichan

ACNHMobileSpawner dev
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Maybe this isn't the place to ask this, but does anyone know the process of compiling the .nhv2 files? I know there was a thread that compiled the original .nhv files, and I'm curious to know when the complete database will be released.
(Totally fine just using NHSE to boot villagers for now)

I batch converted the perfect villager database, they have internal names (such as ant00). All filenames ending with V are villagers but their extension is *.bytes to play safe with Unity, you can just change the extension to *.nhv2 of whoever you need.

All villagers are available here: https://github.com/berichan/ACNHMob...NHMS_Source/Assets/Resources/DefaultVillagers

WishMaker7

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

WishMaker7

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Oh okay! I had a problem earlier where, on the mobile app, when I tried to replace a villager and went back outside, EVERYONE'S houses were gone ( they still had collision detection ), and when I reopened my game after saving, all their plots were now empty, ready to be sold. Looking at the villager list had all of my villagers replaced with 10 Cyranos??
Now that I'm trying again, everything seems to be working just fine, villagers are replacing as normal. ( I obviously rebooted my save from JKSV cuz that was weird as hell XD )

Xjackio

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico

Attachments

• Screenshot_20201004-104707_ACNHSpawner.jpg
    Screenshot_20201004-104707_ACNHSpawner.jpg
    285.6 KB · Views: 243

chloeg487

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Does this work with a downloaded NSP or xci file? And does the game have to be updated to be able to spawn items? I have the base rn and it won't read RAM. I've followed the provided troubleshooting and it's not working still. I keep getting the Fail Validate message. Please help

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Does this work with an installed xci? Does the game need to be updated to the latest version? I have the base game... I haven't found an xci file that I can update the game with. :( i keep getting fail validate message and followed the troubleshooting steps provided but it's not working still. Please help.

Does this work with a downloaded NSP or xci file? And does the game have to be updated to be able to spawn items? I have the base rn and it won't read RAM. I've followed the provided troubleshooting and it's not working still. I keep getting the Fail Validate message. Please help

Does this work with an installed xci? Does the game need to be updated to the latest version? I have the base game... I haven't found an xci file that I can update the game with. :( i keep getting fail validate message and followed the troubleshooting steps provided but it's not working still. Please help.

The problem is when I click read ram the fail validate message comes up.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Frfr, autism gang rise up. +2