Mopquill

Grumpy Developer
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
That roughly sounds right. I don't contribute to NHSE, so I don't provide support for it. Also, it's not stable/released yet, so its use is not strictly recommended. ALSO, I don't like providing support for villagers beyond the tool, because wayy too many people seem to want free help getting them in boxes so they can turn around and sell "rare" villagers (that lack amiibo cards) on eBay. :angry:

IZUNYA

Trophies
XP
Country
France
That roughly sounds right. I don't contribute to NHSE, so I don't provide support for it. Also, it's not stable/released yet, so its use is not strictly recommended. ALSO, I don't like providing support for villagers beyond the tool, because wayy too many people seem to want free help getting them in boxes so they can turn around and sell "rare" villagers (that lack amiibo cards) on eBay. :angry:

Yes i see, be sure my intention is to use it for myself only, and in no selling purpose at all.

I just try to have my dream list , and i have no amiibo :D

Thanks for the help you provided to me <3

I did exactly what i said and all went well, thanks again :D

I've edited how i did it to not give people bad ideas , has mention in your post ;)

Last edited by IZUNYA,
Reactions: Mopquill

Mopquill

Grumpy Developer
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Awesome, thanks. I haven't used NHSE (ironically, I am not using any cheats), but it should be as you said it. Glad everything went well!

Reactions: IZUNYA

Calcifer13

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I found an error? I wanted to make a code that generates Wood x30. So I input 29 on the quantity box, but it only generated one piece of wood in game. So instead I put in 1D (29 in hexadecimal) and it worked it generated 30 in the game. But the title of the code said it was x2.

Code:
[Slot 32 0ad0 x2]
08100000 AC3B9060 0000001D 00000AD0

Not a big error though. Thanks for the code generator!

Kaizerfreak

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
That is an 8 byte version of the same code. Definitely try a tool out before asking a developer if it's working when you haven't tried. If you all did that, you'd drive me crazy. :rofl:

Definitely change the name though, I am aware the names my tool generates kind of suck, haha.
I see. Sorry, I was just kind of paranoid. Thanks!

Mopquill

Grumpy Developer
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I found an error? I wanted to make a code that generates Wood x30. So I input 29 on the quantity box, but it only generated one piece of wood in game. So instead I put in 1D (29 in hexadecimal) and it worked it generated 30 in the game. But the title of the code said it was x2.

Code:
[Slot 32 0ad0 x2]
08100000 AC3B9060 0000001D 00000AD0

Not a big error though. Thanks for the code generator!
That is not an error, that is intentional (the titles are an error, I noticed that initially and just haven't yet cared to fix it) -- I figure anyone wanting to put in direct data one way or another shouldn't have me clobbering it. It's for the same reason that I don't take one away from the number input. Though I could add some radio buttons that normalize quantity based on what the user is trying to do. Quantity (default) / Decimal / Hex probably. I do appreciate the feedback. :)

kimbora

Trophies
XP
Country
Singapore
i just want to try to get the villager i want on my mystery island i followed all the steps and created a folder with the code txt in it. but how do i activate it while i'm in the game? sorry really new to all these

Keylogger

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
France
Code generator works great. I am wondering what item ID i have to enter for the item DIY?
For exemple for moon (041e) what is the ID for moon DIY?

Thanks

PvtConker

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Code generator works great. I am wondering what item ID i have to enter for the item DIY?

Thanks
04100000 AC3B90C0 000016a2
04100000 AC3B90C4 000000ea

in the first line "16a2" determines it as a DIY Recipe (tested it right now with 0ea and i get the moon recipe)
in my DIY list 0ae is the moon
you can find a link to the list here:
Animal Crossing: New Horizons -- Reverse Engineering, Glitches, Bugs, etc. thread! on
on post #2891 (Page 145)
cant post links because i have less than 5 posts...

Last edited by PvtConker,

Mopquill

Grumpy Developer
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i just want to try to get the villager i want on my mystery island i followed all the steps and created a folder with the code txt in it. but how do i activate it while i'm in the game? sorry really new to all these
Look into Tesla and Edizon overlay.

Thanks
04100000 AC3B90C0 000016a2
04100000 AC3B90C4 000000ea

in the first line "16a2" determines it as a DIY Recipe (tested it right now with 0ea and i get the moon recipe)
in my DIY list 0ae is the moon
you can find a link to the list here:
Animal Crossing: New Horizons -- Reverse Engineering, Glitches, Bugs, etc. thread! on
on post #2891 (Page 145)
cant post links because i have less than 5 posts...
Also, I literally put the DIY ID right next to the ID box, and the list of specific DIY recipe IDs next to the values box so people (ideally) wouldn't ask me these exact questions.

upload_2020-4-11_21-27-25.png

Reactions: PvtConker

Mopquill

Grumpy Developer
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Quoted from my profile, for some reason:

Hi mate,
First i'd like to thank you for your ACNH Code Generator !! So helpfull !
I have a request about it. Could it be possible to add a section to choose the color for items ?
For example, i found the way to change the Rocket Lamp color but I can't do it with other objects like the fireplace for example....
Many thanks in advance.
Color is specified either by item ID for items that have specific variants, or by quantity for customizable items. This is mentioned basically everywhere, but I'll make it more prominent on the generator.

Last edited by Mopquill,

aabccc

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hong Kong
Hi, I am new and I follow all the step and I can enable the cheat code but it doesn't work at all, the name did not change. I'm using the villager code and activate it AFTER going to the mystery island and seeing a villager there.
[Apollo on Mystery Island]
04100000 3F9DBBBC 0000001A
04100000 3F9DBAAC 30726270
04100000 3F9DBAB0 00000030
and my version is 1.1.4 using d:/sxos/titles/01006f8002326000/cheats/a31f81d41e1039c5.txt
Can anyone help, I really want to bring him to my island.:wacko:

Last edited by aabccc,

Mopquill

Grumpy Developer
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi, I am new and I follow all the step and I can enable the cheat code but it doesn't work at all, the name did not change. I'm using the villager code and activate it AFTER going to the mystery island and seeing a villager there.
[Apollo on Mystery Island]
04100000 3F9DBBBC 0000001A
04100000 3F9DBAAC 30726270
04100000 3F9DBAB0 00000030
and my version is 1.1.4 using d:/sxos/titles/01006f8002326000/cheats/a31f81d41e1039c5.txt
Can anyone help, I really want to bring him to my island.:wacko:
Sorry, I don't use SX OS, I don't know how to problem-solve on it. And from what I've gathered from the scene at large, it's inadvisable to use it. Sorry I can't be of more help. :(

jackpe

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Color is specified either by item ID for items that have specific variants, or by quantity for customizable items. This is mentioned basically everywhere, but I'll make it more prominent on the generator.

Most of the item ID lists I've seen only have one ID for things. For something like the Antique Wardrobe it lists 0F77, but it comes in three different specific variants (not customizable). How would I go about finding the ID to use to get a variant instead of the original?

SwissHacked

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Switzerland
Most of the item ID lists I've seen only have one ID for things. For something like the Antique Wardrobe it lists 0F77, but it comes in three different specific variants (not customizable). How would I go about finding the ID to use to get a variant instead of the original?

Yep, that's my problem too :-)

I tried to found color items for Rocket lamp and it works, But i tried the same way for the rattan low table and it gaves me always the same color.....

Mopquill

Grumpy Developer
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yep, that's my problem too :-)
Either it's a separate item ID, or it's the quantity. It's worth mentioning that it could be either of the first two (from the right) quantity digits. That is:

Code:
000000XY

As far as customization is concerned, X is one value, and Y is another. So try 01, but also try 10, see what changes. You can make codes that just change quantity in game, too.

Also, the RyDog codes let you change quantity data on the fly. :)

jackpe

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Either it's a separate item ID, or it's the quantity. It's worth mentioning that it could be either of the first two (from the right) quantity digits. That is:

Code:
000000XY

As far as customization is concerned, X is one value, and Y is another. So try 01, but also try 10, see what changes. You can make codes that just change quantity in game, too.

Also, the RyDog codes let you change quantity data on the fly. :)

I understand that, and tried using the RyDog code to adjust quantity, seems the items I'm trying to use it on aren't quantity ones and must be different item IDs. Seems there's no list out there with IDs for the non-quantity item variants yet eh?

Mopquill

Grumpy Developer
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I understand that, and tried using the RyDog code to adjust quantity, seems the items I'm trying to use it on aren't quantity ones and must be different item IDs. Seems there's no list out there with IDs for the non-quantity item variants yet eh?
No, you're just doing it wrong. Item variants for the antique wardrobe are controlled by value. RyDog's code for changing quantity works fine for this, I just tested. 00 is brown, 01 is yellowish (like yellow wood), 02 is super dark.

And besides that, this thread is not for help testing RyDog's cheat. If you used my generator and put in the id for that wardrobe and the ID of your choosing, it would work fine.

Last edited by Mopquill,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=_NTF5_qgH0o