Hacking acekard=no wifi?

aver

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
okay so i got an acekard 2i and im i cannot connect to wifi on my pokemon white. its weird because i have pokemon black in a real cartridge and im able to connect to wifi. so can anyone help me out.

realveemon

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If retail went on wifi with WPA then you have a DSI/DSIXL/3DS... That being the case... Make sure all loaders are upto date.... This includes normal loaders and wifi....

Make sure you have 1.8.8 for less headaches aaannnndddd...... make sure no cheats are enabled and you have a non patched/trimmed rom

realveemon

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Less headaches...... But because the Acekard2I works in DS mode.... WPA is not supported so you'll have to go with WEP im afraid.... also make sure ALL the loaders are up to date

aver

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i tried this also and no nothing i know im playing it on ds xl but it still should work with it.

jimmyemunoz

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
make sure your on WEP Open not shared. If I were you I would go to command line and type "ipconfig /all" (no quotations) and then copy all your ip/subnet mask/ information from there into manuel settings for any download play game like Mario Kart. I had the same problem as you once and this is how I cleared it up. 1ST the router set to WEP Open and then #2 ipconfig /all with my DSi XL currently turned on with wifi enabled. Then used the info from ipconfig /all to enter it manually into a game such as Mario Kart. Bingo it worked. Good luck and message me if it works or you need more help. :)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bgCjp3-rF_Y