AceKard 2i Problem... (Already Updated)

Discussion in '3DS - Console, Accessories and Hardware' started by Diabolos, Apr 30, 2012.

1. Diabolos
    OP

Diabolos Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Jan 30, 2012
    Thailand
    Sri Lanka
    Okay. I know I've been having problems lately, and so everyone should know that either God hates me (which I doubt), or life itself hates me (true). So, I followed a guide which if I remembered correctly, was on this forum about updating the AceKard 2i. I did it and it went correctly, so I play it normally.
    However, today, my baby brother was playing it on a normal DS lite. After he got bored, he said that it would be better on my 3DS (don't ask me).
    So I did it, and suddenly, it said something like an error. You know, the message it usually gives when your R4/Supercard/AceKard/whatever isn't update and you try to play it on an already-updated console between DS and 3DS.
    I already updated it, but it just said that an error occured. Does it need another update, 'cause I updated my 3DS into Ver4.0.0 7U not long ago... I remembered updating it not long ago. And NOW it chose the time NOT to work? Seriously. Everything hates me.
    But it works fine on the DS lite though.
    I was wondering if anyone could help me... Please? *cute puppy eyes*
    -Diabolos

2. xRuneXero

xRuneXero Newbie

Newcomer
    Apr 22, 2012
    Check Acekard's website, there's an update for 4.0.0.7 if you haven't tried that already

3. Janthran

Janthran Solarian

Sep 17, 2011
    United States
    The Pacific Northwet
    http://www.acekard.com/download/ak2/ak2ifw_update_3ds4.0_dsi144.zip
    Use the one for DSL and run it on your Lite.
    This will solve your problem and show a cooler icon than before.