OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.gaiaonline.com
XP
Country
United States
Okay, so I finally got my confirmation e-mail from DX about the shipping of my Acekard 2i today
biggrin.gif
...I wonder how long it will take for it to come in since I ordered it on the 5th and got the e-mail today on the 14th o_o . I'm hearing a lot of things about the Chinese new year delay. Does anyone know more about these delays ? .... or am I worry free since it shipped already ? ^^;

iFish

Slower than a 90s modem
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
i got min in 3 weeks

Posts merged

but yours will have a spring i got it a few days ago i got it with a spring and its the newest bathces

RhiGhost

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I ordered some spare PSP parts from them a few months ago and my parcel arrived in 2 weeks. I thought this was very reasonable considering its shipped overseas, I've waited longer for things sent within my own country in the past!
I just put in another order for some flash carts because their service and postage was decent last time, can't wait to get them, I want to turn my old DSlite into a mp3 player
yaynds.gif

Kalisiin

Trophies
Website
www.kalisiin.com
XP
Country
United States
Amitrix said:
I usually buy my flash cards from "Real hot stuff" ... but then I noticed that Deal Extreme was sell there Acekard 2i for half the price. So I know that the shipping takes like forever since iv'e bought from them before...but Iv'e never bought a flash cart for them and I was just wondering if anyone else has bought a Acekard 2i from them so they can tell me if it's real or fake
smile.gif
Thank You

http://www.dealextreme.com/details.dx/sku.18728

I have bought lots of stuff from DX, and never a problem. Yeah, takes a while shipping, as it all comes from Hong Kong...but never a problem. So far, have bought an Acekard, 4 Supercard SD's and a Dingoo from them.

Amitrix

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.gaiaonline.com
XP
Country
United States
Well it took 3 weeks as everyone said it would but It finally came in the mail today
yaynds.gif
. I live in a apartment, so when I noticed the small yellow package in the mail I yelled "Oh yes" really loud and everyone looked at me like I was crazy XD . The AceKard works great , it's not fake, and I went through the 1.4 update with no problems
biggrin.gif

Thank you everyone for your assistance and help I really appreciate it
smile.gif

Btw :
ifish said:
i got min in 3 weeks

Posts merged

but yours will have a spring i got it a few days ago i got it with a spring and its the newest bathces
Hmmm
unsure.gif
....not sure why but mine didn't come with one...I do wish it did though
moogle.gif

Wallydraigle

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I ordered one on september 25th and haven't heard anything from them since. They never sent me an invoice so I can't even look it up on their website. The charge went through, so I guess it really is coming. I knew it would take a long time and I didn't care about that, but not even sending an order confirmation is kind of ridiculous. I probably wouldn't order from them again.

evilhomura89

Trophies
XP
Country
Malaysia
Wallydraigle said:
I ordered one on september 25th and haven't heard anything from them since. They never sent me an invoice so I can't even look it up on their website. The charge went through, so I guess it really is coming. I knew it would take a long time and I didn't care about that, but not even sending an order confirmation is kind of ridiculous. I probably wouldn't order from them again.
when u place an order from DX, there should be a order number where u can track them on their webpage - http://www.dealextreme.com/accounts/

The_JetSetBeat

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'd also like to add that you should try inserting the MicroSD card and then giving it a push to see if the spring is just in the retracted position. I got my Acekard a few weeks ago and that's how it was. Kind of a silly way to ship it, but ok.
smile.gif

Amitrix

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.gaiaonline.com
XP
Country
United States
The_JetSetBeat said:
I'd also like to add that you should try inserting the MicroSD card and then giving it a push to see if the spring is just in the retracted position. I got my Acekard a few weeks ago and that's how it was. Kind of a silly way to ship it, but ok.
smile.gif

Oh Your right , It worked
smile.gif
. Thanks
yaynds.gif

Wallydraigle

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
evilhomura89 said:
Wallydraigle said:
when u place an order from DX, there should be a order number where u can track them on their webpage - http://www.dealextreme.com/accounts/

You didn't even read my post.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/9kE3Env_2AY?si=Bs6lUZ0ZIlqmYaGT