Hacking Acekard 2i help with dsi xl

di4medollaz

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Hey guys about 3 months ago i bought a dsi xl and orderd a acekard 2i. When i recieved the acekard it didnt work on dsi so i looked on your forums
and found a thread telling me to use that danny phantom urban jungle flash to make it work.

So i followed the instructions and acekard starting working fine. Every game has worked just fine for me , now that new golden sun game came
out and its says to enable ap "anti piracy" so i got to rom opions and there is no such feature there or option. All the rest of the options are there
just not ap.

I went to the memory card and checked the loader section and it was akaio so i went to the site and downloaded 1.81 and put in the loader folder
and deleted old one and still no ap option.

So my question is how come is there no ap option , is it because i flashed the acekard cart with that danny phantom thing and how do i
get the ap option to show up and do i need some sort of new flash to get akaio working?

THANX

di4medollaz

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Rydian said:
AKAIO is more than just the loaders. You need to replace the akmenu and the _aio folder.
ahh ok thank you very much , im a noob when it comes to ds lol. I just followed what is said on the akaio download page it said unzip to loader file.
Ok just tested and golden sun seems to be working thanx

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @Mondooooo, there was a power outage while you were sleeping?