Acekard 2i firmware 1.4 fix

VJ_UK

Trophies
XP
Country
Chris_Skylock said:
@VJ_UK

Can you read? This is Acekard 2i not R4i

I do understand that this is for the Acekard, however if you look back at Page 7 it states that it also works for the R4i Ultra and provides a video from YouTube.

Colourful Zone

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.colourful-zone.com
XP
Country
Hong Kong
Hi all, I would like to introduce our Kernel / Core Firmware Upgrade Service for AK2i card for DSi v1.4 issue.

First of all, I need to clarify that it is not any kind of advertising but we just know there are some DSi players who may need our help. Thus, if there is any problem in this post, please let me know.
smile.gif

Actually, we are Colourful Zone Online Shopping Store which is based in Hong Kong. We mainly sell DS Flash cards. However, it is not the main point of this post.

We just add the service to help any one who are suffered from the upgrading AK2i Kernel Core Firmware about DSi v1.4 issue. If any one who want to upgrade the kernel core firmware of the AK2i card with that unofficial kernel firmware but do not know how to upgrade it, you can go to here to get help from us.

Also, if you have upgraded your AK2i card but unfortunately the card is bricked (unusable) by unknown reason, you can try to use this service to make your AK2i DS card live again.

If any one has any problem about it or DS cards technical issue, please reply the post at here or email to us without any hesitation. Thanks.
smile.gif

klxs

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
When I download the file it is a rar file and does not come with two things like it says it should. Can some one please help.

klxs

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
When I download the file it is a rar file and does not come with two things like it says it should. Can some one please help.

chickenmatt5

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So... the update makes your Acekard be treated like a Danny Phantom game? LOL! If Nintendo blocks Danny Phantom, a lot more people will be pissed.

klxs

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I can only download from the first link. when I try to download from the second link it says that I can not download at the moment. Should I wait for a bit and try to download it again. also when you download it should it be in a ziped folder. if anyone knows how to fix this could you please help me.

sylar30

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
great thread this, pity I didnt go and read all the posts first! I had my DSI at 1.2 but unfortunately upgraded to 1.4 before attempting to upgrade this acekard firmware, doh! Now I cant use it. I have a DS phat, pity it doesnt work on there (just says Loading). Need to find someone with a DS lite.

Big thanks to all the contributors for posting top info

zabikt

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
sylar30 said:
I have a DS phat, pity it doesnt work on there (just says Loading).
I had same, when I used old (not used for long time) DS. Just reinsert AK in slot (few times if necessary), also reinserting microSD card can help. It should be working (I updated this way without problems).

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: This parrot is no more it has ceased to be!