Hacking Acekard 2i and DSI XL problem

Legaia

Banned!
OP
Banned
Joined
Nov 1, 2010
Messages
185
Trophies
0
Age
38
Location
Brasil
XP
53
Country
Brazil
i just buy an dsi xl and put my acekard 2i to work and then i i see the logo of "ALEX RIDER STORMBREAKER THQ" in the menu of my dsi,dudes i like to see the logo and description of acekard like in the nintendo ds lite is that possible?
 

d3monsting

Well-Known Member
Member
Joined
May 9, 2010
Messages
119
Trophies
0
Location
What's this box for
XP
62
Country
United States
That's absolutely normal, ALEX RIDER is Acekard's method of bypassing security on the DSi(X)(L)s.
I wish you luck
biggrin.gif
 

ShadowSoldier

Well-Known Member
Member
Joined
Oct 8, 2009
Messages
9,382
Trophies
0
XP
3,878
Country
Canada
Legaia said:
i just buy an dsi xl and put my acekard 2i to work and then i i see the logo of "ALEX RIDER STORMBREAKER THQ" in the menu of my dsi,dudes i like to see the logo and description of acekard like in the nintendo ds lite is that possible?

Doubt it, otherwise people would have done it already. All cards are like that. It's to bypass Nintendo's updates. Supercard has Fish Tycoon or something like. Acekard had Danny Phantom, and now it has Alex Rider.
 

Legaia

Banned!
OP
Banned
Joined
Nov 1, 2010
Messages
185
Trophies
0
Age
38
Location
Brasil
XP
53
Country
Brazil
i just don't get it why the logo works on ds lite and not in dsi xl but can't complain much, the important is the shiit works prety well
 

twiztidsinz

Taiju Yamada Fan
Member
Joined
Dec 23, 2008
Messages
4,979
Trophies
0
Website
Visit site
XP
220
Country
United States
Legaia said:
i just don't get it why the logo works on ds lite and not in dsi xl but can't complain much, the important is the shiit works prety well
Because the DS Phat/Lite doesn't have the anti-flashcart check that detects AceKard 2.1 and 2i, so they can show whatever they want -- and that is the AceKard logo.
The DSi and DSi XL both have updatable firmware that CAN detect the AceKard 2i so it must spoof a game to work properly. Danny Phantom worked til the 1.41 update which which was able to detect the AK2i in a different way, so now they use a different game.
 

Legaia

Banned!
OP
Banned
Joined
Nov 1, 2010
Messages
185
Trophies
0
Age
38
Location
Brasil
XP
53
Country
Brazil
i know it's no a problem at all but for some freak like me , think in so many shiit , i think "oh man my card is a fake" but internet is great and u guys too!
 

notmeanymore

Well-Known Member
Member
Joined
Nov 29, 2009
Messages
2,700
Trophies
1
XP
711
Country
United States
twiztidsinz said:
Legaia said:
i just don't get it why the logo works on ds lite and not in dsi xl but can't complain much, the important is the shiit works prety well
Because the DS Phat/Lite doesn't have the anti-flashcart check that detects AceKard 2.1 and 2i, so they can show whatever they want -- and that is the AceKard logo.

Mostly right. The DSi loads the cart's header in a different order than the Lite and Phat, and the cartridge is scripted to show different data depending on the order the header is loaded in.
Best explained here: http://hackmii.com/2010/02/lawsuit-coming-in-3-2-1/
 

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Herow!