Legaia

Banned!
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
i just buy an dsi xl and put my acekard 2i to work and then i i see the logo of "ALEX RIDER STORMBREAKER THQ" in the menu of my dsi,dudes i like to see the logo and description of acekard like in the nintendo ds lite is that possible?

d3monsting

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
That's absolutely normal, ALEX RIDER is Acekard's method of bypassing security on the DSi(X)(L)s.
I wish you luck
biggrin.gif

ShadowSoldier

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Legaia said:
i just buy an dsi xl and put my acekard 2i to work and then i i see the logo of "ALEX RIDER STORMBREAKER THQ" in the menu of my dsi,dudes i like to see the logo and description of acekard like in the nintendo ds lite is that possible?

Doubt it, otherwise people would have done it already. All cards are like that. It's to bypass Nintendo's updates. Supercard has Fish Tycoon or something like. Acekard had Danny Phantom, and now it has Alex Rider.

Legaia

Banned!
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
i just don't get it why the logo works on ds lite and not in dsi xl but can't complain much, the important is the shiit works prety well

twiztidsinz

Taiju Yamada Fan
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Legaia said:
i just don't get it why the logo works on ds lite and not in dsi xl but can't complain much, the important is the shiit works prety well
Because the DS Phat/Lite doesn't have the anti-flashcart check that detects AceKard 2.1 and 2i, so they can show whatever they want -- and that is the AceKard logo.
The DSi and DSi XL both have updatable firmware that CAN detect the AceKard 2i so it must spoof a game to work properly. Danny Phantom worked til the 1.41 update which which was able to detect the AK2i in a different way, so now they use a different game.

Legaia

Banned!
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
i know it's no a problem at all but for some freak like me , think in so many shiit , i think "oh man my card is a fake" but internet is great and u guys too!

notmeanymore

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
twiztidsinz said:
Legaia said:
Because the DS Phat/Lite doesn't have the anti-flashcart check that detects AceKard 2.1 and 2i, so they can show whatever they want -- and that is the AceKard logo.

Mostly right. The DSi loads the cart's header in a different order than the Lite and Phat, and the cartridge is scripted to show different data depending on the order the header is loaded in.
Best explained here: http://hackmii.com/2010/02/lawsuit-coming-in-3-2-1/

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: roms wont boot with wood r4menu