Acekard 2

Discussion in 'NDS - Flashcarts and Accessories' started by chooch81, Oct 3, 2009.

Oct 3, 2009

Acekard 2 by chooch81 at 12:37 PM (756 Views / 0 Likes) 4 replies

1. chooch81
    OP

Newcomer chooch81 Advanced Member

I purchased an Acekard 2 from Dealextreme as my R4 was a bit long in the tooth and M+L wasn't working.

Anyway how do I get it to work? I have a folder called '_rpg' and a file called 'akmenu4.nds' on the root. I tried just sticking a rom on the root but when using the acekard in the DS not much happened. Any ideas?

Oh and once that problem is sorted what will I need to do to get Mario & Luigi working?

Thanks.

2. WiiJohn

Newcomer WiiJohn Member

United Kingdom
    You can download the files from the Acekard site, use all the files if you want to use homebrew.
    Thing to note about running backups, if you transfer a save file from say an R4 to a AK2 you have to change the file name from .sav to .nds.sav.

3. emigre

Member emigre Has complex motives

United Kingdom
    Download AKAIO 1.5 from here. Put on cart. AKAIO uses .sav as default so you can use your old saves. For M+L, you just put the rom on the sd card.

4. ccleanerfan

Newcomer ccleanerfan Member

United States
    get AKAIO NAO.

way better

5. WeakNiZ

Member WeakNiZ GBAtemp Regular

United States
    I think you can find a simpler explanation on youtube. type the name of your acekard type and "set up"