Acekard 2 DSi?

Discussion in 'Acekard' started by intrinsicwords, Mar 3, 2010.

Mar 3, 2010

Acekard 2 DSi? by intrinsicwords at 12:08 AM (706 Views / 0 Likes) 4 replies

1. intrinsicwords
    OP

Newcomer intrinsicwords Newbie

United States
    Ok so I had a DS lite and my water bottle leaked in my bag and soaked it so unsurprisingly it doesn't work very well anymore. I want to buy another one and thought why not just upgrade to the DSi? I have an acekard 2 and was wondering if this would work on the DSi? I remember reading awhile ago something about how these type of cards don't really work on the DSi, is this true? I'm barely knowledgeable about all of this stuff so any links to what software I'll need or whatever would be greatly appreciated!!

2. Krestent

Member Krestent What to post?

United States
    :facepalm:

NO DS CART WORKS ON THE DSi
    Get the Acekard 2i

3. Fishaman P

Member Fishaman P Speedrunner

United States
    In an un-rude way, your AK will NOT work on the DSi. You should have gotten the AK2i unless you got the AK before the DSi was out.

4. intrinsicwords
    OP

Newcomer intrinsicwords Newbie

United States
    Thanks, I've had the acekard for a long time but I don't remember if it was before the DSi came out. I knew about the 2i but I read where some people used the acekard 2 for it so I wanted to make sure. Thanks again!

5. Dark^'^Knigh

Member Dark^'^Knigh GBAtemp Maniac

Australia
    Just bear in mind none of the "DSi additional features" work through any of the DSi flashcarts. The games themselves play ok, but only as they do on DSL/Phat cosoles.

I advise this so you can make a more informed decision as to whether a DSi is what you really want/need.