Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Raiyu245 said:
DeMoN said:
Sonicslasher said:
For those who don't want to wait 6 months, it's also coming out in Europe at the end of May.
You sure about this? Because I doubt it, how could it take a shorter amount of time to translate the game into three different languages than just one?

I doubt this too. And its not even guaranteed to have an English option...and isn't the Japanese release at the end of May too?
Name me one DS game that has released in Europe without having a option for English.

http://ds.gamespy.com/nintendo-ds/gyakuten-kenji/

Ace Attorney Investigations: Miles Edgeworth (DS)

Release Region: United States
Release Date: Dec 31, 2009
Publisher: Capcom
ESRB Rating Pending

Release Region: United Kingdom
Release Date: May 28, 2009

Release Region: Australia
Release Date: TBA
Gyakuten Kenji (DS)

Release Region: Japan
Release Date: May 28, 2009

Hop2089

Cute>Hot
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Rommstain said:
Even Edgeworth gets an obligatory spunky underage female sidekick. Oh Japan, your lolita fetish is all-permeating.
rolleyes.gif

Considering Edgy's reputation and fan base I thought they'd use an underage male, hoh hoh hoh.

Kay is 17 different story

lolita is

Ruri

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Tsk, I guess they thought Perfect Prosecutor Edgeworth wouldn't be recognizable to enough people...

jesterscourt

Not Brad.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I too, am saddened that Perfect Prosecutor won't be the title. I'll still get this game the day it comes out like the other games in the series though.

fgghjjkll

GBATemp MegaMan
Trophies
XP
im kinda glad they kept the ace atorney title.
like ace attorney investigations sounds like a spin-off title than perfect prosecutor.

Rock Raiyu

Clock Up
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sonicslasher said:
Raiyu245 said:
DeMoN said:
Sonicslasher said:
For those who don't want to wait 6 months, it's also coming out in Europe at the end of May.
You sure about this? Because I doubt it, how could it take a shorter amount of time to translate the game into three different languages than just one?
I doubt this too. And its not even guaranteed to have an English option...and isn't the Japanese release at the end of May too?
Name me one DS game that has released in Europe without having a option for English.

Emma Student Nurse
smileipb2.png

Jei

Translator and romhacker wannabe
Trophies
Website
space.offgamers.com
XP
Country
Brazil
Rommstain said:
Even Edgeworth gets an obligatory spunky underage female sidekick. Oh Japan, your lolita fetish is all-permeating.
rolleyes.gif

Considering Edgy's reputation and fan base I thought they'd use an underage male, hoh hoh hoh.
But Edgey's already got a male sidekick - of course Gumshoe isn't underage, but his mind's pretty childlike
rofl2.gif

Besides, it's always fun to have a female trying to get the attention of a male, it's like a trademark in the series by now...

Love the trailer and the song, but I still hope for remixes of the classic songs, specially the investigation songs because it's my favourite ones: the version from the Orchestra CD rocks
yay.gif

Yay for crime solving!
yaynds.gif

Ruri

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Rommstain said:
rolleyes.gif

Bah, I was going to say! Going by the initial art, I thought Edgeworth's spunky underage sidekick was going to be Gumshoe.

shakirmoledina

Legend
Trophies
Website
vfootball.co.nf
XP
Country
Tanzania
approx 4 weeks away
i prefer the name
Miles Edgeworth Ace Attorney : Investigations more like the previous one
i bet they are presenting this differently, ofcourse obviously we can see it thru the screens but i bet they won't lose their touch on the storyline

darksnow

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
shakirmoledina said:
approx 4 weeks away
i prefer the name
Miles Edgeworth Ace Attorney : Investigations more like the previous one
i bet they are presenting this differently, ofcourse obviously we can see it thru the screens but i bet they won't lose their touch on the storyline
attorney would be the guy defending the accused, not the prosecuter. so i dont get how this title makes sense. should be Miles Edgeworth: Perfect Prosecuter; just like we had Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney

Shuny

I'm in yr forum, reading yr postz
Trophies
Website
www.shunyweb.info
XP
Country
France
I'm really awaiting for this game. I didn't liked Appolo Justice cuz an Ace Attorney game without Gumshoe isn't an Ace Attorney game.

But this one, with Miles Edgeworth AND Gumshoe ... Seems like an awesome game
biggrin.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21: Wasn't Metroid Prime 4 teased all the way back in 2017? For the switch no less? :rofl2: