Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Raiyu245 said:
DeMoN said:
Sonicslasher said:
For those who don't want to wait 6 months, it's also coming out in Europe at the end of May.
You sure about this? Because I doubt it, how could it take a shorter amount of time to translate the game into three different languages than just one?

I doubt this too. And its not even guaranteed to have an English option...and isn't the Japanese release at the end of May too?
Name me one DS game that has released in Europe without having a option for English.

http://ds.gamespy.com/nintendo-ds/gyakuten-kenji/

Ace Attorney Investigations: Miles Edgeworth (DS)

Release Region: United States
Release Date: Dec 31, 2009
Publisher: Capcom
ESRB Rating Pending

Release Region: United Kingdom
Release Date: May 28, 2009

Release Region: Australia
Release Date: TBA
Gyakuten Kenji (DS)

Release Region: Japan
Release Date: May 28, 2009

Hop2089

Cute>Hot
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Rommstain said:
Even Edgeworth gets an obligatory spunky underage female sidekick. Oh Japan, your lolita fetish is all-permeating.
rolleyes.gif

Considering Edgy's reputation and fan base I thought they'd use an underage male, hoh hoh hoh.

Kay is 17 different story

lolita is

Ruri

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Tsk, I guess they thought Perfect Prosecutor Edgeworth wouldn't be recognizable to enough people...

jesterscourt

Not Brad.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I too, am saddened that Perfect Prosecutor won't be the title. I'll still get this game the day it comes out like the other games in the series though.

fgghjjkll

GBATemp MegaMan
Trophies
XP
im kinda glad they kept the ace atorney title.
like ace attorney investigations sounds like a spin-off title than perfect prosecutor.

Rock Raiyu

Clock Up
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sonicslasher said:
Raiyu245 said:
DeMoN said:
Sonicslasher said:
For those who don't want to wait 6 months, it's also coming out in Europe at the end of May.
You sure about this? Because I doubt it, how could it take a shorter amount of time to translate the game into three different languages than just one?
I doubt this too. And its not even guaranteed to have an English option...and isn't the Japanese release at the end of May too?
Name me one DS game that has released in Europe without having a option for English.

Emma Student Nurse
smileipb2.png

Jei

Translator and romhacker wannabe
Trophies
Website
space.offgamers.com
XP
Country
Brazil
Rommstain said:
Even Edgeworth gets an obligatory spunky underage female sidekick. Oh Japan, your lolita fetish is all-permeating.
rolleyes.gif

Considering Edgy's reputation and fan base I thought they'd use an underage male, hoh hoh hoh.
But Edgey's already got a male sidekick - of course Gumshoe isn't underage, but his mind's pretty childlike
rofl2.gif

Besides, it's always fun to have a female trying to get the attention of a male, it's like a trademark in the series by now...

Love the trailer and the song, but I still hope for remixes of the classic songs, specially the investigation songs because it's my favourite ones: the version from the Orchestra CD rocks
yay.gif

Yay for crime solving!
yaynds.gif

Ruri

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Rommstain said:
rolleyes.gif

Bah, I was going to say! Going by the initial art, I thought Edgeworth's spunky underage sidekick was going to be Gumshoe.

shakirmoledina

Legend
Trophies
Website
vfootball.co.nf
XP
Country
Tanzania
approx 4 weeks away
i prefer the name
Miles Edgeworth Ace Attorney : Investigations more like the previous one
i bet they are presenting this differently, ofcourse obviously we can see it thru the screens but i bet they won't lose their touch on the storyline

darksnow

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
shakirmoledina said:
approx 4 weeks away
i prefer the name
Miles Edgeworth Ace Attorney : Investigations more like the previous one
i bet they are presenting this differently, ofcourse obviously we can see it thru the screens but i bet they won't lose their touch on the storyline
attorney would be the guy defending the accused, not the prosecuter. so i dont get how this title makes sense. should be Miles Edgeworth: Perfect Prosecuter; just like we had Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney

Shuny

I'm in yr forum, reading yr postz
Trophies
Website
www.shunyweb.info
XP
Country
France
I'm really awaiting for this game. I didn't liked Appolo Justice cuz an Ace Attorney game without Gumshoe isn't an Ace Attorney game.

But this one, with Miles Edgeworth AND Gumshoe ... Seems like an awesome game
biggrin.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • AncientBoi @ AncientBoi:
    ooowwww a new way for me to beat NFS 510 :D @SylverReZ
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @AncientBoi, Yeah, believe you can do PSP games as well. But a Pi5 is much powerful in comparison.
    +2
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Not sure about other models of Pi4 but the Pi 4 B with 8GBs OCed to 2Ghz handles PSP really great except like 1 game I found and it is playable it just looks bad lol Motor Storm Arctic something or other.
    Other games I can have turned up to like 2X and all kinds of enhancements, Motorstorm hmmm nope 1X and no enhancements lol
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Waiting for Anbernic's rg[whatever]SP price announcement, gimme.
    +1
    I will admit that one does seem more interesting than the usual Ambernic ones, and I already liked those.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I dread the price point.
    +1
  • Veho @ Veho:
    This looks like one of their premium models, so... $150 :glare:
    +1
    To me that seems reasonable.
    I mean since basically all the games are errmmm free lol
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I mean yeah sure but the specs are the same as a $50 model, it's just those pesky "quality of life" things driving up the price, like an actually working speaker, or buttons that don't melt, and stuff like that.
    +1
    I think all in my Pi 4 was well north of 200 bucks 150ish for the Pi 4 the case the fancy cooler, then like 70 for the 500GB MicroSD then like 70 for the Xbox controller. But honestly it's a nice set up I really enjoy and to me was worth every penny. (even bought more controllers for 2 or 4 player games.) hmmm have never played any 2 player games yet :(
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Yeah that's what I hate about the RPi, it's supposedly $30 or something but it takes an additional $200 of accessories to actually turn it into a working something.
    yes that's the expensive part lol
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I mean sure it's flexible and stuff but so is uremum but it's fiddly.
    Yeah a lot of it I consider a hobby, using Batocera I am constantly adjusting the collection adding and removing stuff, scraping the artwork. Haven't even started on some music for the theme... Also way down the road I am considering attempting to do a WiiFlow knock off lol
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I want everything served on a plate plz ktnx, "work" is too much work for me.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Hmm, with that in mind, maybe a complete out-the-box solution with all the games collected, pacthed and optimized for me would be worth $150 :unsure:
    Yeah it's all choice and that's a good thing :)
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    animal crossing new leaf 11pm music
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    avatars-kKKZnC8XiW7HEUw0-KdJMsw-t1080x1080.jpg
    wokey d pronouns
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    What its like to do online shopping in 1998: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vwag5XE8oJo
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: What its like to do online shopping in 1998: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vwag5XE8oJo