Gaming Ace Attorney Investigations: Miles Edgeworth Save File, anyone?

Zonix

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Does anyone have a Ace Attorney Investigations: Miles Edgeworth save file I can use?
My savefile got corrupted while I was on the last part of the last case, so does anyone have one that is at this part or that is near the ending of part 2?

Black-Ice

Founder of the Church of Renamon
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Does anyone have a Ace Attorney Investigations: Miles Edgeworth save file I can use?
My savefile got corrupted while I was on the last part of the last case, so does anyone have one that is at this part or that is near the ending of part 2?
I have a completed one, it should be saved in the place where you were if im right.
http://www.mediafire.com/?i5tth3h3lcqn9zw
password is ice

Zonix

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Thank you Black-Ice, but this is not it. I'm sorry not being so informative in my first post. What I mean is that I'm on the last case(Turnabout Ablaze) End, Part 1
(Where Lang accuses Franziska for murdering DeMasque 2.)
Well now that I have the completed one I guess I could just skip through everything to the last part. BUT if anyone happens to have a save file that is at "Middle, Part 3" or "End, Part 1" please share.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @OctoAori20, Thank you. Hope you're in good spirits today like I am. :)