Gaming Ace attorney investigations early released?

Status
Not open for further replies.

zeromac

Finally reached 1000 posts EXACTLY
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
TheOtakuOverlord said:
She could always post the link on the romulation forums, I don't think they have the same rules over there.

Crahlo said:
QUOTE(TheOtakuOverlord @ Feb 16 2010, 11:19 AM) She could always post the link on the romulation forums, I don't think they have the same rules over there.

Right, I forgot this website!

Dude no mentioning any Rom sites here or your post will get deleted and you'll get a warn

Off-topic: whoah 227 users reading this xD

BlueStar

Trophies
XP
Country
zeromac said:
TheOtakuOverlord said:
She could always post the link on the ********* forums, I don't think they have the same rules over there.

Crahlo said:
QUOTE(TheOtakuOverlord @ Feb 16 2010, 11:19 AM) She could always post the link on the ********* forums, I don't think they have the same rules over there.

Dude no mentioning any Rom sites here or your post will get deleted and you'll get a warn

Helps if people don't quote it (twice!) so that when he takes your advice and edits it it's still there in your post.
closedeyes.gif

Sanderino

I guess you only know what you got 'till it's gone
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
No guys, don't mention any romsites!~
ohmy.gif

Yeah, guess people are really hyped up!
tongue.gif

And she doesn't have to dump the rom. Dumping teams (forgot their name) are doing that job..

Crahlo

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
BlueStar said:
zeromac said:
TheOtakuOverlord said:
She could always post the link on the ********* forums, I don't think they have the same rules over there.

Crahlo said:
QUOTE(TheOtakuOverlord @ Feb 16 2010, 11:19 AM) She could always post the link on the ********* forums, I don't think they have the same rules over there.

Helps if people don't quote it (twice!) so that when he takes your advice and edits it it's still there in your post.
closedeyes.gif

I edited my post before you delete it.
rolleyes.gif

Jacques_Portsman

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Indeed. Why wait for the other guys to steal all your thunder when you're this close to making it publicly available sooner, ja?

YueFairchild

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I think it's almost done...

The guy that runs (a reputable ROM site) PMed me, so I'll probably let him deal with if it turns out he's legit.

Besides that, I mgiht go to 4chan /v/ and post it there. It's their fault I even know about Ace Attorney, so it seems fair.

Edit: Fixed! Sorry, mods!

TheOtakuOverlord

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
You might wanna make an edit, Yue, wouldn't want to make my mistake
biggrin.gif
It sounds good if the guy is legit. And I wouldn't be putting it on 4chan, I've been following the threads on there about this, and they aren't exactly portraying you in a positive light :/

DanSidney

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
You may want to try on irc. Just make a room, topic whichever address you may use for uploading, and leave the link to us. Ask people to make more uploads as they finished, so to increase the availability. That could work.

Zebrahiim

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
TheOtakuOverlord said:
You might wanna make an edit, Yue, wouldn't want to make my mistake
biggrin.gif
It sounds good if the guy is legit. And I wouldn't be putting it on 4chan, I've been following the threads on there about this, and they aren't exactly portraying you in a positive light :/

Because not posting it on /v/ will magically keep it away from them.

QUOTE(Raika @ Feb 16 2010, 11:31 AM) 4chan? You're kidding right?

I don't see a reason why they shouldn't have it over anyone else. Not every part of 4chan is /b/ you know.

YueFairchild

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
DanSidney said:
You may want to try on irc. Just make a room, topic whichever address you may use for uploading, and leave the link to us. Ask people to make more uploads as they finished, so to increase the availability. That could work.
That sounds like an okay idea, but I'm not sure.

Can I get a mod or something to approve this?

Jacques_Portsman

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Apparently you're not supposed to even discuss it via PM, I don't see how leaving contacts via IM is much better.

Just Google for the magical treasure after she says it's up. That's the only way to discus emu without pissing off mods, unless I'm mistaken?

DanSidney

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Just leave a link to the IRC server and room. IRC discussions are allowed in every forum. Whatever happens on the IRC, is none of the site forum's business.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Keep current Gen consoles stock mod last gen imo