Homebrew AC:NL Save Manager not working

Safy

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
First of all I dont really have that many knowledge about homebrew stuff, only from tutorials.
I'm trying to export the save from my physical Animal Crossing New Leaf with the application AC:NL save manager I got from "marcrobledo" but its saying "Missing target title" and I can't do anything more than go Back to homebrew list.
I have an old 3ds with firmware 9.9.0-26E. I have *hax 2.7 gamma which I access with an old version of IronFall

The Real Jdbye

*is birb*
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
First of all I dont really have that many knowledge about homebrew stuff, only from tutorials.
I'm trying to export the save from my physical Animal Crossing New Leaf with the application AC:NL save manager I got from "marcrobledo" but its saying "Missing target title" and I can't do anything more than go Back to homebrew list.
I have an old 3ds with firmware 9.9.0-26E. I have *hax 2.7 gamma which I access with an old version of IronFall
Never heard of that application. Try JK's Save Manager.

Reactions: Safy

Giodude

GBAtemp's official rock
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Apparently save editing doesnt work with the new update, but i didnt get many details as to what that meant. All i know is backing up the save does not work unless you have a cfw.

Safy

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Apparently save editing doesnt work with the new update, but i didnt get many details as to what that meant. All i know is backing up the save does not work unless you have a cfw.
I never had a CFW on my 3ds and I'm always able to back up saves like Pokemon. Just saw Animal Crossing save format change after new update.

Giodude

GBAtemp's official rock
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I never had a CFW on my 3ds and I'm always able to back up saves like Pokemon. Just saw Animal Crossing save format change after new update.
Some games have paslr, and some dont. I'd assume the new update would add paslr just like how it requires an 11.2 native firm, but i could be wrong.

Shrinefox

Persona Modder
Trophies
Website
shrinefox.com
XP
Country
United States
I was able to extract my updated save just fine using profi200's save_manager.

However, there's not much of a point right now unless you're looking into making a save editor, since the update changed all the offsets.
All previous save editors don't work with the update.

Safy

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I was able to extract my updated save just fine using profi200's save_manager.

However, there's not much of a point right now unless you're looking into making a save editor, since the update changed all the offsets.
All previous save editors don't work with the update.

I have svdt aswell, actually i have a lot of save managers, mostly all I do is play pokemons.

Kirby-of-the-Stars

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So, does this mean that we won't be able to edit our saves until someone comes out with an update for the latest version? That would suck, because I just got homebrew working again but I was so excited for the update I kinda forgot to consider that it'd make the editors obsolete. :/

Remonsen

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have a similar issue, though I don't wanna edit anything. I try to import my .sav file with jk's manager, but it just sets it back to a new game. Any tips?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @Mondooooo, there was a power outage while you were sleeping?