• Views 848
  • Replies 1
D

Deleted User

OP
- I have a Switch which is not banned

- I have downloaded the latest version of Atmosphere and Hekate

- I formatted a 64GB SD card to FAT32

- I copied the folders atmosphere, sept and switch and the file hbmenu.nro to the root of my SD card

- I copied the folder bootloader to the root of my SD card

- I copied the file fusee-primary.bin to sd/bootloader/payloads

- I renamed the file hekate_ctcaer_5.2.1.bin to payload.bin and copied it to ATMOSPHERE_HEKATE on my payload injector

- When I inject a payload I intend to immediately backup my NAND and store one copy on my SD card and one copy on my computer

Are there any mistakes in this setup? Is there anything which may get me banned or brick my Switch? Can I load Atmosphere from Hekate and keep my Switch in sleep mode?

Screenshot from 2020-06-06 22-30-20.png Screenshot from 2020-06-06 22-30-25.png Screenshot from 2020-06-06 22-30-36.png

Lacius

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Are there any mistakes? Not that I can see.

You don't look likely to brick your Switch, and as long as you backup your NAND and BOOT0/1, you should be able to recover from almost any brick.

Can you chainload Atmosphere from Hekate and use sleep mode? Yes, the sleep mode bugs were largely fixed ages ago.

Now, can you be banned? If you aren't using an emuNAND for offline hackery and a clean sysNAND for online play, using CFW can result in a ban. Certain homebrew applications carry even more risk, and game backups carry an extremely high risk. If you don't care about online play for the time being, just install 90DNS or Incognito to your sysNAND.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: LOL