Hacking About PowerSave and gateway

toto621

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Hi,

a friend gave me his PowerSave device since he sold his 3DS.This device is new and unsused. Is it possible to use powersaves with saves created in gateway mode ? Is the software bound to save extrated with the dongle ?

Maybe there is work-in-progress about this.

If there is no way, I will just sold it and wait until Gateway Team (or someone else) implement cheats :)

The Real Jdbye

*is birb*
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
I'm not sure, but I don't think so.
However, since you have a GW you can decrypt the savefiles with SaveDataFiler. There are some save editors already, for games like Pokemon and Animal Crossing, and there's information on how to modify saves for others.
Save game hacking is in many cases as simple as searching for a known value you want to change in the decrypted save file, like your money or experience points.

toto621

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Ok, that's what I expected.

I assume Pokemon X&Y Powersaves for Gateway available some time ago on this forum were extracted from retail cards then extracted using gateway menu...Still require retail game to be possible...

Well maybe someone will find a way in the future, I will just give the device to my nephew since he have many retail cards ^^

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: Good night