abgx360 1.0.2 is OUT!

Discussion in 'Xbox 360 - Games & Content' started by War, Nov 11, 2009.

Nov 11, 2009

abgx360 1.0.2 is OUT! by War at 6:34 PM (3,792 Views / 0 Likes) 11 replies

1. War
    OP

Member War Take it easy~

Japan
    * Special Note: It's recommended to wait for iXtreme LT (Lite Touch) before you play any more backups or originals on an unbanned console flashed with custom firmware.

abgx360(info) v1.0.2 has been officially released.

Changelog:
    Warning: Spoilers inside!
    Source
    Official site
    Download

2. triassic911

Member triassic911 Burst Mode

United States
    I've uploaded the abgx 1.02 installer to mediafire and filetrip. Hope Chanser doesn't mind. [​IMG]

Note that you have to download the 4th wave video data from http://www.abgx360.net and place it in your stealthfiles folder. After installing abgx360 1.02, press ctrl + f and press yes at the prompt to open the stealthfiles folder. Place the 4th wave video data there.

3. jaxxster

Member jaxxster The Heretic

United Kingdom
    Probs the most pointless time to release this. This has no use whatsoever at this current time

a) People who are not banned yet will not be using it because they arent gunna carry on downloading and playing games

b) people who are banned dont care wether the games are "verified" or not

4. wyndcrosser

Member wyndcrosser GBAtemp Advanced Fan

United States
    STF up, don't be a jerk. Thanks poster.

Wynd

5. JKR Firefox

Member JKR Firefox Back.

Canada
    I don't think he was being a jerk at all and it wasn't directed towards War anyway. He had two very valid points.

On topic: Thanks War.

6. aZnXrAvEr

Member aZnXrAvEr GBAtemp Regular

United States
    Actually, I'm not banned (yet) and I've been waiting for this abgx360 release so that I can verify all my 4th wave isos and burn them to get my hard drive space back! [​IMG] Of course, I'm not going to play them yet after I burn them... I'm waiting for ixtreme LT!

7. jaxxster

Member jaxxster The Heretic

United Kingdom
    It wasnt directed at War at all. I have no idea how people an trust abgx from here on out, its already proven to verify games incorrectly. Even if this new firmware cant be detected we'll always have bad rips

8. Lakerfanalways

Member Lakerfanalways GBAtemp Advanced Fan

United States
    I have a question. Yesterday before abgx 1.0.2 came out, I had burned Tekken 6 and Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2..today I abgx verified the two burned games, everything was fine, except on the bottom it said "Size is too small for SplitVid but writing is disabled, cannot fix", but when I scanned the iso that was on my desktop it was fine..right now I burned Dragon Age:Origins and I verified it through abgx, burned it, and I put the burn disk through abgx, and the SplitVid is valid..so my question is, do I have to re-burn Tekken 6 and Modern Warfare or is it Ok..I have already been banned, but I am scanning these games to verify that they are not corrupt in anyway

9. War
    OP

Member War Take it easy~

Japan
    Eh, I'm still gonna play games offline even though I'm not banned yet. Sure, abgx may not be reliable anymore, but a) I (along with everyone else here) am probably gonna get banned the next time I sign in to Live for whatever reason, and b) this new "LT firmware" probably won't be ready for at LEAST another month or two. I'm not gonna let that keep me from playing games :\

10. Chanser

Member Chanser :o

Macau
    Not going to up the Linux and MAC version? [​IMG]

11. FAST6191

Reporter FAST6191 Techromancer

pip
    United Kingdom
    Thanks for the heads up War.

@aZnXrAvEr the last version of ABGX supported wave 4 but it might have thrown an "error" up upon encountering a wave 4 iso.

I have been always running an offline xbox but I still check things.

12. amzo

Newcomer amzo Advanced Member

United Kingdom
    Was wondering....Under the "manually Patch or Extract files" tab should I put a tick in "patch even if stealth passes" just to ensure stealth uses the one provided by abgx? Also is it ok to now use the activate.iso with 1.61 through my Liteon drive without getting the ban?