Gaming Aaand DKCR is finally out too. Now what?

unpaiktable

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Now that Donkey Kong Country Returns has been released (which I really enjoy playing) and (along with other great 2010 titles such as Kirby's Epic Yarn, Super Mario Galaxy 2, Metroid: Other M, GoldenEye, NBA Jam, etc) and Epic Mickey is on its way too, what's the next title that you guys are looking forward to playing on your Wii? These are games that I had been counting down to their release since they were first announced. Looks like Nintendo has played most of its cards in order to maintain Wii sales momentum for the holiday season. We know Kid Icarus isn't coming since it's a 3DS launch title. I'd love to see StarFox or even remakes of classic SNES platformers. I've got nothing against quality remakes or reboots of classic titles.

Don't get me wrong, 2010 has been an awesome year for hardcore Nintendo fans and we should be all happy about this. Personally, for some reason (poor E3 presentation), I'm not that excited yet about LoZ Skyward Sword and together with the fact that the release date isn't set, it's not on my wish list yet.

The games that I still can't wait to play on Wii are "Retro City Rampage" and "Super Meat Boy". How about you, fellow gbatemp'ers?

unpaiktable

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Well? come on guys, I am really looking forward to your replies on this
smile.gif

Son of Science

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Epic Mickey is way over hyped. It's decent at best
tongue.gif

The game I'm most hyped about is Fluidity. It gets released on my birthday, plus it looks really unique and fun.

unpaiktable

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Son of Science said:
Epic Mickey is way over hyped. It's decent at best
tongue.gif

The game I'm most hyped about is Fluidity. It gets released on my birthday, plus it looks really unique and fun.

Just watched a trailer for Fluidity. Reminds me of LocoRoco, a PSP exclusive that makes me think it was made for Nintendo's platforms.

VashTS

Beat it, son
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
skyward sword is next. i still got to play twilight princess though. last zelda i beat was wind waker.

this is all us North Americans can look forward to...http://www.gamefaqs.com/wii/releases/region-1

pretty sad list if you ask me.

CarbonX13

GBAtemp 台灣人
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Taiwan
VashTS said:
skyward sword is next. i still got to play twilight princess though. last zelda i beat was wind waker.

this is all us North Americans can look forward to...http://www.gamefaqs.com/wii/releases/region-1

pretty sad list if you ask me.
We just got a huge rush of amazing games in the past two months, and you're already complaining? I don't even have time to finish all of them off yet.

dinofan01

Misses the old days...
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
skywards sword is the only thing to look forward to until E3 time. But people complaining about that seriously need to STFU. The Wii had a better second half of the year the the HD twins yet ppl still bitch. If you actually played all the good games wii got you wouldn't mind waiting for ss.

unpaiktable

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Bladexdsl said:
Schlupi said:
Super Mario All-Stars Collection in December.
wink.gif
not even worth mentioning as it's just a stupid VC rom go play it on snes9x GX.

As if there isn't enough room on a Wii disc to put loads more mario stuff to celebrate the occasion. Super mario all-stars collection is exactly the same release that the SNES got back in 1993

Pikawil

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
steamcommunity.com
XP
Country
Canada
Hopefully the Wii port of Super Meat Boy won't go the same way as Day 1 of the Steam version did (which is to say, notoriously unstable and rush-ported, not to mention that the final battle with Dr. Fetus became less of a battle and more of a nasty reminder of that Bubble Bobble DS game... thank goddness Tommy is fast on the patching) and will have a 100-bandage character as hilariously broken as Minecraft's Steve.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gYzI76fwaM0