A9LH installation an keep my emuNAND stuff?

Discussion in '3DS - Flashcards & Custom Firmwares' started by DerEineee, Jul 7, 2016.

1. DerEineee
    OP

DerEineee GBAtemp Regular

Aug 22, 2015
    Gambia, The
    Hi

I want to install A9LH on my old3DS and I think can handle all this stuff when I follow a tutorial/guid, but I really want to keep my emuNAND stuff! I read that I can restore an emuNAND.bin backup via Decrypt9 and keep A9LH, but a other person said that I shouldn't do this when I modified systemtitels like SecureInfo in my case.
    Is this really important?
    Why is it bad to restore an emuNAND.bin backup with modified systemtitels?

Thanks for replying :D

2. EmuAGR

EmuAGR GBAtemp Regular

Jan 11, 2016
    Unmodify the system titles, hax, profit!

3. DerEineee
    OP

DerEineee GBAtemp Regular

Aug 22, 2015
    Gambia, The
    ok ^^ thank you

4. 2pairofaces

2pairofaces Newbie

Newcomer
    Nov 9, 2009
    United States
    Just start Plailect s guide from part 3. There used to be a link (maybe there still is) letting those with emunand start from part 3 step 18?, But honestly I just ran it from part 3 step 1, only thing I changed is from the first "backup" it called for, I created a second backup called "without games" , removed all my game files (not the title id or dB files, just the bulky parts), and used that until literally the last step, when I just copied my games back in.

I did that to avoid the transfers of 30 gigs of game data 4-5 times, but could skip my modification and be fine.