LostRabbit

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
hey there folks

im still a lot into what i call retro gaming. the whole pokemon series, zelda and wario land have always been my favorites since pokemon red and blue ;D

im somewhat of a perfectionist and need to squeeze every last bit out of those games that i play, go everywhere, do every quest, take my time. still trying to catch on to pokemon sword and shield in 2021 :P transferring my teams from generation 3 all the way to sun and moon, collecting like anything possible, trying to breed competitive pokemon as close to perfect as possible early on^^

got most of the nintendo consoles so far, used to play a lot fps games on pc most of the time, but have moved on to xbox and playstation. wont ever abandon my handheld consoles tho. lately, ive been gaming on my 3ds exclusively. still learning new things, thats why im here.

nice to meet all of you. its great to see so many people still being active.

Last edited by LostRabbit,

wartutor

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Awesome there is alot of retro gamers around here (I very much enjoy collecting and playing old Nintendo games). Enjoy your stay and have a wonderful time with some great people from all over the world.

Reactions: jeannotte

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    MrNoobNub @ MrNoobNub: why is everyone so horny