Mudb0y

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Hello everyone!
I registered here because I read one of the threads that thoroughly explained how the 3DS modding actually works and now I want a 3DS even more!
Anyway, excitement aside, I'm a blind guy who's in to tech, stuff like hacking / modding (both in the infosec sense and the let's play some homebrew sense), music production, and reading.
My console adventures started in about 2017 when I was 12 and discovered the amazing world of the NES, the various famiclones, and then proceeded to really want the NES Classic for christmass haha. For the record, I my self don't really know why I wanted one considering most of the games on it I wouldn't be able to play anyway, but hay you can't really beat 12 year old logic, and back then I was a lot more dedicated to finding ways to play my favorite titles than I am right now.
Eitherway, also around christmass 2017 came my first ever encounter with a Pokemon creepy pasta. Lavender Town sindrome and Lost Silver scared me so much I basically went "Aint no way these games are so bad!" Then proceeded to watch the first Pokemon let's play that I could find, which ended up being LG. Ever since then I've basically been a huge Pokemon fan although not nearly as much since 2019 and sword / shield, the music quality in these games leaves a lot to be desired and the gen4 remakes made me moan even more in that department because Sinoh made me realise I love jazz and the way the ost got bastardised made me verry sad, but that's a topic for another time.
And basically ever since then I've been in to consoles and given my background of loving to break computers also modding, although a lot less in the last 2 - 3 years and I'm just returning to the scene now after remembering that 4 years ago I really wanted a 3DS then digging in to the current modding scene and getting hella impressed.
I also bought my self a PSP go all the way back in november but honestly it wasn't worth the 150 bucks I payed for it.
So, after being a lurker in the modding / console scene, I hope I can actually bring something worth while to the community! Who knows, maybe developing a screenreader for the 3DS would actually be dooable ...

AdenTheThird

The Apathetical Atheist
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello everyone!
I registered here because I read one of the threads that thoroughly explained how the 3DS modding actually works and now I want a 3DS even more!
Anyway, excitement aside, I'm a blind guy who's in to tech, stuff like hacking / modding (both in the infosec sense and the let's play some homebrew sense), music production, and reading.
My console adventures started in about 2017 when I was 12 and discovered the amazing world of the NES, the various famiclones, and then proceeded to really want the NES Classic for christmass haha. For the record, I my self don't really know why I wanted one considering most of the games on it I wouldn't be able to play anyway, but hay you can't really beat 12 year old logic, and back then I was a lot more dedicated to finding ways to play my favorite titles than I am right now.
Eitherway, also around christmass 2017 came my first ever encounter with a Pokemon creepy pasta. Lavender Town sindrome and Lost Silver scared me so much I basically went "Aint no way these games are so bad!" Then proceeded to watch the first Pokemon let's play that I could find, which ended up being LG. Ever since then I've basically been a huge Pokemon fan although not nearly as much since 2019 and sword / shield, the music quality in these games leaves a lot to be desired and the gen4 remakes made me moan even more in that department because Sinoh made me realise I love jazz and the way the ost got bastardised made me verry sad, but that's a topic for another time.
And basically ever since then I've been in to consoles and given my background of loving to break computers also modding, although a lot less in the last 2 - 3 years and I'm just returning to the scene now after remembering that 4 years ago I really wanted a 3DS then digging in to the current modding scene and getting hella impressed.
I also bought my self a PSP go all the way back in november but honestly it wasn't worth the 150 bucks I payed for it.
So, after being a lurker in the modding / console scene, I hope I can actually bring something worth while to the community! Who knows, maybe developing a screenreader for the 3DS would actually be dooable ...
Welcome to the forum!

As a techie who's also a music theory nerd, I get where you're coming from with the Gen 4 soundtrack revision. Analyzing how the same music tracks differ between games is a niche that I've always found interesting.
Hope you enjoy your time here.

AncientBoi

THEE GAY WARLORD™ - Defender of GAY Rights
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
1708541272598.png

Reactions: CoolMe

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat