Hacking a vote for animated channels i'm making.

MikeyTaylorGaming

YouTube Glitcher
Trophies
Website
youtube.com
XP
Country
United Kingdom
i discovered something last night which may help a few people receiving the DSI Exception error.

when using the NES and SNES forwarder SD channels i recieved DSI Exception error.

merely swapping them with NES and SNES forwarder SDHC channels there was no issues with the channels booting
smile.gif
and yes, i'm using a normal SD not SDHC XD

it may help a few people if it hasnt already been mentioned, couldnt be arsed looking through all 15 pages lol

lettuce said:
Ah bugger!, i noticed that the other day, i wanted the SD version so clicked on the link and noticed the file name had SDHC init, so i clicked on the SDHC link and got the file name with SD in it (the one i wanted) so i downloaded it! It works fine but if what your saying is true, that its just the file name that is wrong not the actual link, i have indeed downloaded the SDHC version??, if so how come it works as im using just a SD card not a SDHC one?
erm... when you click the SDHC link here, it takes you to an SD download, but the download actually contains the SDHC file.

and it works because an SDHC card is just a bigger SD card, there isnt much change in there lol.

EDIT: AND FOR THE LOVE OF GOD TROY
make sure the wad manager is 1.4!! maybe even the one that can do folders within the WAD folder?
tongue.gif

oh wait... forwarder... never mind, i keep forgetting i've finally moved on from embedded lmao

but could someone please link me to that .dol? i cant remember who made it, but it can find wads in the folder WAD AND in subdirectories within WAD folder. would be good to be able to seperate things lol

FoxForceFive

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
FoxForceFive said:
Slightly off topic, but in your video I noticed your disc channel has moved?

How'd you do that? Mine's literally never used anymore cos I run everything off the dvd drive so I'd like to move it.

Scratch that. I stopped being lazy & googled it. Loaded up GeckoOS then it let me move it.

Ta anyway!

MrTea

Trophies
XP
Country
Looks great!

Are you still working on the neogeo one that you said you were going to post a vid too? ...i see in you wadmanager video there a neogeo icon!
smile.gif

Thanks in advance

MrTea

Trophies
XP
Country
Sorry my bad! lol

Thanks so much for these... I'm using about 90% of you channels now as love the theme.

Ta

TroyTheZombie

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
TrickyTony said:
Oh wow. Adding that for sure maybe when after you get some well deserved rest this might make a good channel

http://gbatemp.net/index.php?showtopic=155563

Basically a more personal/minimal HBC that behaves as each person wants.

Holy crap! that is a nice app. Loading apps from the USB drive? Nice.

Hmm, I'll have to think on the design for a logo for it though.

TroyTheZombie

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
MrTea said:
Sorry my bad! lol

Thanks so much for these... I'm using about 90% of you channels now as love the theme.

Ta

Thanks. I am really happy with the way the WAD Manager one turned out. I figured I'd throw that cartoon version of Waninkoko in there since he has given us this app and so many other wonderful ones.

TrickyTony

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Haha yea thing has mad potential. I feel like with a decent logo you could do that spin design you did on wad manager with various app title.png icons. I feel like that app will be so great in a few weeks.

Pyrofyr

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
While I do think that these look quite nice... the fact that all of the channels have pretty much the same background and the games themselves are the only change, kinda makes it look bleh.

TroyTheZombie

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Pyrofyr said:
While I do think that these look quite nice... the fact that all of the channels have pretty much the same background and the games themselves are the only change, kinda makes it look bleh.

lol, I think you missed the point.

I was going for a unified look for all the emulators. I'm not fond of having channel banners that don't really go together on my wii menu.

If your fine with that, than hey, to each their own. I personally like a nice clean look to my menu.

Anyway...

I am closing this topic since all the votes are done.

Follow the link below to the new topic. or, click the link in my sig. All my channels are there.

http://gbatemp.net/index.php?showtopic=157478

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: Her boob is the cause of all this current shit :angry: