• Replies 2
  • Likes 1

Yil

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Get a pendulum and grab it with two or three fingers and put your elbow on something stable, for example your knee (when you are sitting) or a table. Very useful until you get something more direct. Then you can ask questions which it will start nodding or shaking left and right. Ask for the name first. It is not done consciously but it is caused by the slight movement of your hand and thus you kind of can confirm it is your subconscious. Mine is a sweet little girl who is not nearly as sadistic as I am. Your subconscious is the most trust worthy thing you can rely on and if you had uncertainty say about your faith, your interest in something, your sexuality, your self-worthy, etc. your subconscious knows better than you do. However that is a subject of change. And once you get to your subconscious and make contact you will be able to resist hypnosis far more easily.
When the universe is filled with light, it will come to its end. That is not exactly good, and many beings exist without having a certain access to survive its destruction. Well that is not the case for the moment.

Reactions: Deleted User

Yil

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Eating magic mushrooms
If you completely get rid of down time it will destroy your body. Pure positivity is not exactly desirable, nor does pure negativity. Pure positivity makes you dull, overestimate your power and leave you vulnerable to aggression.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

eof

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Julie_Pilgrim @ Julie_Pilgrim: @Psionic Roshambo i have 16 gb in my pc and i run into issues with ram more than i'd like to admit