A psp game Like kingdom hearts

Discussion in 'PSP - Games & Content' started by LivingToDie, Jan 16, 2009.

1. LivingToDie
    OP

LivingToDie Banned

Banned
    Jun 11, 2008
    Netherlands
    The world that never was
    hi
    i liked the kingdom hearts games and my psp is covered in dust after i beated
    crisis core and god of war...
    is there a psp game like kingdom hearts (kh:bbs will take a long time to be released)

so something like : action - good graphics - long game - great combos - adventure

well maybe thats just my opinion of kh but ... im searchin for that kind of game so can anybody help me ?

(it doesnt have to be all happy and that... god of war psp has the things that i asked for but in the same time it is pretty different from kh)

2. cupajoe

cupajoe Have a cup of joe!

Aug 25, 2007
    United States
    Minnesota
    The only game I can think of that's like this (that isn't one of the games you mentioned) is Final Fantasy: Dissidia. There isn't a wide selection for PSP games, but maybe try "Prinny: Can I Really Be the Hero?". But you would have to play the JAP version considering the US isn't out yet... Hope my suggestions helped. [​IMG]

3. Lubbo

Lubbo GBAtemp Veteran Resurgence

Oct 16, 2008
    Australia
    Melbourne
    there is a kingdom hearts coming out for psp this year its called Kingdom Hearts: Birth by Sleep!

4. Nocturnius

Nocturnius GBAtemp Regular

Dec 20, 2008
    United States
    America
    like lubbo said there is KH: Birth By sleep coming out this year hopefully. And it looks amazing. :] Can't wait to get it *o*

5. Lubbo

Lubbo GBAtemp Veteran Resurgence

Oct 16, 2008
    Australia
    Melbourne
    any idea what month its coming out Nocturnius?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice