Hacking A New Wii U Homebrew Team ?

Danny350

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This could be interesting. I like the idea of a team saying they are working on it with no false promises of a release. Lets wish them luck and hope they can do it. Couldn't hurt to support people who want to try hacking it.

Reactions: smid

FPSRussi4

Trophies
XP
Country
Laos
I'm excited to see that there are other teams who are working on an exploit, I KNEW there would be others. Also, zecoxao, will you be documenting your attempts on the wiki?

Mario264

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
that's it boys bring me me a working stable n64 and psx wiiu emu i couldn't give a shit about backup loaders like the rest of these dirty bastard pirates on this site :creep:

Once they figure out the Gamepad to PC thing, that won't even be needed, you'll already technically have a fully working Emulator on the Wii U! :tpi:

Bladexdsl

fanboys triggered 9k+
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
i wanna play on the wiiu not the pc. plus the pc n64 emus aren't that good and buggy as shit. pj64 gets buzz of death whenever the fuck it wants it's as bad as the lego games! and dont get me started on how fidgety 1964 is...

GregoryRasputin

The PS3 Scenes Most Hated Person
Banned
Trophies
Website
playstationhax.it
XP
Country
Im waiting on the hypocrite claiming the new team is only interested in
Retweeting the exact topic title twice and creating a wiki with no content but loads of ads is a good start for sure.

Well yeah, the pathetic wiki is sh*t, but Condorstrike is a legitimate person, so if he says he will release some homebrew on the Wii U, he will.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Well start walking towards them +1