Second Super Mario Bros. movie trailer shows off new scenes from the film

dsasasasasasasasasasa.png

Nintendo is hyping up the world premiere of the second-ever trailer for the upcoming Super Mario Bros. movie. It'll be shown off in a Direct specifically dedicated to the film, with Nintendo specifying that no info on games will be included in this Direct. The video will go live later today, at 2 pm PT/22:00 UK time.

:arrow: Source

UPDATE:

Catch the stream above, or check back here to see what gets shown in the new trailer. Miyamoto is here to hype it all up. Anya Taylor Joy, Peach, will be talking about her performance. The team wanted someone who could display a wide range of emotions for the character, Miyamoto personally believed she was perfect for the role. Seth Rogan and his dog named Zelda talk about the impact Nintendo has had on his life.

Veho

The man who cried "Ni".
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
I wonder if they made an announcement for this piece of news in advance, so people could anticipate the news about the trailer, so that they can anticipate the trailer, so that they can anticipate the movie.

We need to go deeper.

susbaconhairman

I am the official skribbler
Trophies
Website
skribbl.io
XP
Country
United States
"TANG"
Why is it in british time, i'm not a fuckin brit!
Also hopefully it isn't as disappointing as the last one (maybe they changed the voice actor to you know, the voice of fuckin mario)

x65943

hunger games round 29 big booba winner
Supervisor
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Any Mario movie without a humanoid Bowser is an automatic 0/10

But more seriously, despite video game movies getting better over the past 5-10 years, my expectations are exceedingly low

codezer0

Gaming keeps me sane
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I can't be the only one upset that Nintendo deliberately chose against Martinet for Chris Pratt to voice act Mario. Dude was so forgettable, I was convinced Mario didn't speak at all in the first trailer.

Or maybe they're hoping jack black carries the movie like Jim Carrey did for Sonic; dunno at this point. Personally I find Black annoying. But I also find Will Ferrell insufferably stupid and yet he slayed it as the voice of megamind. So yeah, maybe jack can indeed be good as Bowser. I just have no hope at all for Mario as long as Pratt is doing it.

Marc_LFD

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I can't be the only one upset that Nintendo deliberately chose against Martinet for Chris Pratt to voice act Mario. Dude was so forgettable, I was convinced Mario didn't speak at all in the first trailer.

Or maybe they're hoping jack black carries the movie like Jim Carrey did for Sonic; dunno at this point. Personally I find Black annoying. But I also find Will Ferrell insufferably stupid and yet he slayed it as the voice of megamind. So yeah, maybe jack can indeed be good as Bowser. I just have no hope at all for Mario as long as Pratt is doing it.
This new Nintendo is more corporate than care about the quality of their products.

• Sad
Reactions: codezer0

HarveyHouston

Christian Modder
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
More negative feedback from the community. I'm gonna give this the benefit of the doubt and say that Shigeru Miyamoto did the right thing in getting Illumination to produce this movie. I expect the movie itself will be good, but the box office reception may be mixed overall.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: Good night