Second Super Mario Bros. movie trailer shows off new scenes from the film

dsasasasasasasasasasa.png

Nintendo is hyping up the world premiere of the second-ever trailer for the upcoming Super Mario Bros. movie. It'll be shown off in a Direct specifically dedicated to the film, with Nintendo specifying that no info on games will be included in this Direct. The video will go live later today, at 2 pm PT/22:00 UK time.

:arrow: Source

UPDATE:

Catch the stream above, or check back here to see what gets shown in the new trailer. Miyamoto is here to hype it all up. Anya Taylor Joy, Peach, will be talking about her performance. The team wanted someone who could display a wide range of emotions for the character, Miyamoto personally believed she was perfect for the role. Seth Rogan and his dog named Zelda talk about the impact Nintendo has had on his life.

omgcat

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
"TANG"
Why is it in british time, i'm not a fuckin brit!
Also hopefully it isn't as disappointing as the last one (maybe they changed the voice actor to you know, the voice of fuckin mario)
charles wouldn't work in an 1.5-2hr long movie. if you want to see what i mean, go watch the 5min video of charles doing the 3ds walkthrough.

Zonark

Zonark - Noun - A God
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Really enjoyed how Chris Pratt sounds now actually so looking forward to this! Way better than first one plus peach sounds awesome too

orangy57

bruh
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
idk how all the stuff in the trailer is going to fit together but it looks cute, chris pratt still sounds like SHIT though blows my mind that every other celebrity voice actor did a way better job but the MAIN CHARACTER sounds awful idk if i could sit through 90 minutes of chris pratt badly sight-reading his script

Reactions: Mama Looigi

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Keep current Gen consoles stock mod last gen imo