Hacking * * * A List of Guides That WILL Help Newbies * * *

WiiPower

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
ether2802 said:
How many post do you need to become a MOD WiiPower..?? I can borrow you some if you want
laugh.gif

I don't want to be a mod, if i would become one, i would missuse my "power", i know myself. I just want to clean this forum a little.

ether2802

we have the techno...!!
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
bbttcom said:
I New at this, can someone please sent me the File to my email: [email protected] or let me know where i can download the file

thanks

yeah right, what else do you need sir, your boots polished...?

back on TOPIC: The GC Launcher Sticky was deleted, why don't you add a link to the GC Support thread..??

Hadrian

Literally as TIGHT as a gnats chuff.
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
WiiPower said:
I don't want to be a mod, if i would become one, i would missuse my "power", i know myself. I just want to clean this forum a little.
That is a shame actually.

Well I ripped off your post about seperation, its for the general cause right?

WiiPower

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Hadrian Uranium said:
WiiPower said:
That is a shame actually.

Well I ripped off your post about seperation, its for the general cause right?

Hey please don't trust me blindly. "this thread is listed twice" and "Maybe remove this thread: "This post has been removed by a moderator." are comments. And a 2nd opinion about my seperation wouldn't harm, i'm not 100% sure that i put all threads into the correct section.

ether2802

we have the techno...!!
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
WiiPower said:
Hey please don't trust me blindly. "this thread is listed twice" and "Maybe remove this thread: "This post has been removed by a moderator." are comments. And a 2nd opinion about my seperation wouldn't harm, i'm not 100% sure that i put all threads into the correct section.

I wouldn't trust you, cause we are all humans and error is our first path, but I think you can be as good (or better) as any other MOD in here, but I do feel like I couldn't be as capable of use the pawa' correctly, at least the first month..!!
laugh.gif

david432111

Trophies
XP
Country
Maybe you should remove this part:
QUOTE said:
Wii Softmodding for Dummies v2.2.2
Maybe remove this thread: "This post has been removed by a moderator.
Reason: Contains link to a cIOS file which isn't allowed. "

o4mills

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
HI THERE IM IN BIG TROUBLE i tried any region changer and accidently changed the region to mpal and now i cant see or do anything in homebrew or play any games any advice on how to fix this problem? thanks

D

Deleted User

2yugimoto said:
what is an IOS?
Says the noob who complained that Preloader's complicated in the Preloader guide.

Anyway, check out My sig. Read it.

AquaGod

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Haven't played my wii in ages. But recently Conduit came out and im very interested in it. My Wii's "Firmware" is very out of date (wiigator backup launcher 3.0). So I have an idea of what im doing. But i was wondering what is the best update to get in order to play Conduit smoothly.

Thanks

davidcrivoi

Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
Hey guys

I know this might sound really wierd but anyway here goes: i am living in indonesia but am from australia with an original PAL Wii and have paid someone here to put the backup launcher 0.3 gamma IOS249 and works fine except that a few games that i bought here work and some do not. there is a cant read dvd error please eject and turn wii off, that comes up after i load the games from the launcher and i have tried all the different settings with the same result. For example i have a call of duty world at war game which starts to load and then before the main menu comes up with that error. it is a copied game bought at a shop but from that same shop other games work as well. could it be the game itself or something that i should at to my wii system? also i downloaded this game: [isoHunt] [Wii]Resident_Evil_Archives[PAL][ESPALWii[1].com].rar and burned it and it just loads half way and error so if someone can please help me would be highly appreciated.
PS: I dont have zelda the original disk so if i wanted to install homebrew could i do it with a fake one thanks...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    I @ I-need-help-with-wup-wiiu: i have an issue with loading games on usb with usbloadergx on vwii. Is there anyone that can...