naglaro00

Mildly disturbed
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Hello there... I'm new to this forum and I have some problems with my N5(don't worry, it's FIXED
yaynds.gif
)

1.My problem is every time I want this game to be "recognized"(showing info and pic while selecting games) it doesn't and I have the reformat the cart's 8GB Sandisk SD card and put that game first so it will "recognize" the game. (I only want games to be "recognized" for cheat support)
Is there anyway to make the cart recognize the game without reformatting the SD card?

2.I installed YSMenu using R4YSAuto on the cart as an automatic executing .nds file and rom loading is fine except for "unrecognized" games. Is there a way to make YSMenu load unrecognized roms?

Other info:
Fixed N5DS
1.28 firmware
8GB Sandisk SD Card

btw: forgive a noob for not searching the forums
frown.gif

quick edit: don't tell me to get a better flashcart. I'm fine with my current cart

Depravo

KALSARIKÄNNIT
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
QUOTE said:
quick edit: don't tell me to get a better flashcart. I'm fine with my current cart

Obviously not or you wouldn't have made this thread.

Anyway, is it possible that these ROMs are somehow corrupt? Try re-downloading them. Also are you using the Panasonic SD formatter? It does a better job than the default Windows formatter.

naglaro00

Mildly disturbed
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
OK I think I made my explanation unclear... sorry
The roms aren't corrupt. They work fine. It's just that they don't have those banner thingies and you can't activate your cheats on them. They show up as 'Untitled'. As for the YSMenu problem... they don't work if they aren't "recognized". And yes I use the Panasonic SD formatter since it does better.

naglaro00

Mildly disturbed
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Depravo said:
Then I guess you found another reason why people shouldn't buy R4 clones. Let this thread be a warning against N5 cards.
Oh well
tongue.gif

I just noticed something... 4GB of games can only be recognized D:
Back to reformatting.
ohmy.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: I really don't want to buy this fap tab...