godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Screenshot_20220307-151300_Settings.jpg

I don't know where the sound effects for the star trek app are located.

AmandaRose

Do what I do. Hold tight and pretend it’s a plan
Trophies
Website
www.rockstarnorth.com
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Why would you use Samsung's browser? Just because it blocks ads? Others can do that too. Brave, for example.

I have a Samsung phone and tablet and I uninstall all of their shitware since I want nothing to do with it.
Because for me it fits my requirements and does what it needs to do. It blocks ads on the temp and works on some other sites I use for work that other android browsers struggle to even load.

Stone_Wings

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Because for me it fits my requirements and does what it needs to do. It blocks ads on the temp and works on some other sites I use for work that other android browsers struggle to even load.

Which sites are the ones that struggle to even load, and on which other browsers?

AmandaRose

Trophies
Website
www.rockstarnorth.com
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Which sites are the ones that struggle to even load, and on which other browsers?
As I said it ls sites I use for work which I won't be disclosing to someone I don't know. And anyway my choice to use Samsung Internet Browser is my choice so should be no concern to anyone else.

Reactions: Takokeshi

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
gmail, there's no option to add a new sound. it's default. the one I was going to try was telegram, which does have it. it's called in app default I believe.

Stone_Wings

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
As I said it ls sites I use for work which I won't be disclosing to someone I don't know. And anyway my choice to use Samsung Internet Browser is my choice so should be no concern to anyone else.

Sheesh. Uptight much? Plenty of people use sites for work that are not private sites. How am I suppose to know that without you stating as such to begin with? I simply wanted to test them out. No reason to be so uptight in your response. Also, your browser choice is of absolutely zero concern to me. You may want to take a step down from that pedestal. No one actually cares what browser you use.

Stone_Wings

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I found it in gmail. it's under "other notifications," but how do I change to another star trek sound effect?

In the Gmail settings, under other notifications, click where it says sound. Lmao. It's right there on the "Other Notifications" screen. Click "Sound" then at the bottom there's an option to "Add notification".

smileyhead

I like cute stuff.
Trophies
Website
sites.google.com
XP
Country
Hungary
I don't have "add notifications" on my phone.
Based on your screenshots, you're using a Samsung device. You will need to copy your files to your Notifications folder. You can follow this guide (expand Using Saved Music Files).

AmandaRose

Trophies
Website
www.rockstarnorth.com
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Sheesh. Uptight much? Plenty of people use sites for work that are not private sites. How am I suppose to know that without you stating as such to begin with? I simply wanted to test them out. No reason to be so uptight in your response. Also, your browser choice is of absolutely zero concern to me. You may want to take a step down from that pedestal. No one actually cares what browser you use.
Someone else cared enough to tell me how wrong my choice to use Samsung Internet Browser was but there ya go.

Reactions: Takokeshi

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I tried adding a different sound, but now all trek sounds is showing is a bunch of numbers in sound notification. I can no longer select anything.

Stone_Wings

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Someone else cared enough to tell me how wrong my choice to use Samsung Internet Browser was but there ya go.

No, they did not. They asked why you use it and stated why they don't use it themselves. No one told you how wrong your choice to use whatever browser was. I honestly don't think anyone cares what browser you use.

Takokeshi

Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
No, they did not. They asked why you use it and stated why they don't use it themselves. No one told you how wrong your choice to use whatever browser was. I honestly don't think anyone cares what browser you use.
Look, I'm sorry, but I'm pretty sure you started the hostilities here?

They found a browser that works for then, where no other browsers worked. It's okay to ask but it's also completely within their rights to not be comfortable with answering. Their personal experiences are their business and they don't owe any explanations to anyone... why the need to press the issue and question them about it?

Then you bring out the name-calling because... you were offended that they weren't willing to disclose information about their work? Their reply wasn't even rude, just annoyed... wouldn't you be, too?

This isn't worth it... can't we just all be friends instead?

Reactions: AmandaRose

AmandaRose

Trophies
Website
www.rockstarnorth.com
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Look, I'm sorry, but I'm pretty sure you started the hostilities here?

They found a browser that works for then, where no other browsers worked. It's okay to ask but it's also completely within their rights to not be comfortable with answering. Their personal experiences are their business and they don't owe any explanations to anyone... why the need to press the issue and question them about it?

Then you bring out the name-calling because... you were offended that they weren't willing to disclose information about their work? Their reply wasn't even rude, just annoyed... wouldn't you be, too?

This isn't worth it... can't we just all be friends instead?
Thank you and it's all good @Stone_Wings and myself should just agree to disagree as to who is to blame for this little kerfuffle and move on. Life is too short for petty disagreements.

Sorry everyone including @Stone_Wings that this thread has went drastically off track.

And to my dear friend @godreborn I need to stop post in your threads it always ends up a shit show with me falling out with someone :rofl2:

smileyhead

I like cute stuff.
Trophies
Website
sites.google.com
XP
Country
Hungary
I tried adding a different sound, but now all trek sounds is showing is a bunch of numbers in sound notification. I can no longer select anything.
Sorry, can you send a screenshot? I don't understand.

Reactions: godreborn

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Sounds like it would be an exciting ride....
    Not sure I would want something on fire between my legs
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    He ruined it basically. Sad cause it was a decent old bike. It would take more money to rewire the bike than it was worth tho.
    Yeah I'm sure at minimum the starter was fried
    Alternator and battery
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Prob alot of fried parts. It was still smoking when I left.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I would've said show me how it rides
    I always wanted one of those Smart Cars with a Hyabusa motor in it.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I'm getting sick and tired of cheap ass baking pans now
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I think it be cool to have one that would fit in my pickup truck bed, then I could put down ramps n drive it off.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Used this one 5 times already impossible to clean
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    You need the $900 copper coated ones, they are good for 10 times cooking before they are un cleanable
    Condoms are only meant to be used once Ken lol
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Well damn that explains how you were born
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I tried Cavier for the first time today. That shit is nasty. Don't get why people like it.
    Eh it's good with Vodka and crackers
    Gotta have the whole experience
    Drink enough vodka so you can barely taste it
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Depends on brand rich rich people spend like 500 a tin
    What I'm putting down is you gotta be trashed first lol
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Like if psi fucked the fish the quality of the eggs will probably come out abnormal
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    We had it spread on crackers, n I had Rum/Coke today. I like all fish and seafoods, but not that.
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: We had it spread on crackers, n I had Rum/Coke today. I like all fish and seafoods, but not that.