Status
Not open for further replies.

Gaia

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
polle123 said:
EDIT3: When u reun to the left on amity park u will reach (in this order) "IRON ISLAND" - "orebrourgh city" - "Iron Island (again)" - "mystery zone" - "Jublife TV" - "Mystery zone" - "the rom image has crashed ... >_>"
U don't see the citys though, U DO see their names...
this might be usefull

the city not apearing is an easy fix, just push X, go to pokemon, pokedex, bag, anything that changes what the top screen looks like, and go back, then everything looks normal again

poptdp

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
i just ran a lot of tests, and thought it might be useful to you guys:

1- when ir used the walk thru walls code to get around the lady and out of amity, as usual, chimchar (i was using) disappeared. i kept walking and i went out into hearthome and went to the right of hearthome where there are trainers and wild pokemon (route ???) when i tried to fly or use my bike, the game still thought SOMEONE WAS WITH ME! it said you cant use that when someone is with you. so part 1, the game thinks that someone is still with you.

2- i went into the tall grass while the game thought this, and when i got into a wild pokemon battle, it showed ME anD ROARK FROM STARK MOUNTAIN (he was the last person i teamed up with). the wild pokemon came up as lvl 19 staravia and bidoof. i had chimchar in the battle, and roark threw out claydol. so for part 2, since i am in a battle, and the game thinks someone is with me, it probably used roark because probly when u first talk to roark, the game "activates" some sort of code to make the game think you are with roark. i guess when he leaves you, it deactivates a code in the game that someone is with you at all, but IF you are with someone, the last activated code was roark?

3- i went into a trainer battle while the game thought i was with someone, but since those trainers are single trainers, it didnt show roark in battle with me. it just went along like a normal battle....except for one thing...after the battle, ALL MY POKEMON WERE FULLY HEALED! just like when u have a partner...

4- i was walking on water (walk anywhere cheat) and a wild pokemon battle started while the game still thought i had someone with me...the wild pokemon were a psyduck lvl19, and a NOTHING pokemon, lvl 0... then my trainer threw out chimchar, and NOTHING lvl0 as his partner! chimchar could not aim his attack at either of the NOTHING pokemon, and i couldnt control the NOTHING pokemon either... they were there, but didnt do anything. once psyduck fainted, battle was over.

i hope this is something u guys can work with
smile.gif

i hope this is something you guys can work with
smile.gif

GeminiSX

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Could someone possibly make a Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles: Echoes of Time (U) code for me? I'd like a code that unlocks all the quests.

reverse_reasoner

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
Could someone please post or make a piracy bypass code for Spectral Force Genesis Korean version??
all these korean releases have to undergo a piracy bypass to be played properly T.T
the game automatically destroys the save file after a certain amount of time and just like hotel dusk korean version,
without the piracy bypass code the game keeps on getting stuck because of the antipiracy thing... T.T

Gaia

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
poptdp said:
i just ran a lot of tests, and thought it might be useful to you guys:

1- when ir used the walk thru walls code to get around the lady and out of amity, as usual, chimchar (i was using) disappeared. i kept walking and i went out into hearthome and went to the right of hearthome where there are trainers and wild pokemon (route ???) when i tried to fly or use my bike, the game still thought SOMEONE WAS WITH ME! it said you cant use that when someone is with you. so part 1, the game thinks that someone is still with you.

2- i went into the tall grass while the game thought this, and when i got into a wild pokemon battle, it showed ME anD ROARK FROM STARK MOUNTAIN (he was the last person i teamed up with). the wild pokemon came up as lvl 19 staravia and bidoof. i had chimchar in the battle, and roark threw out claydol. so for part 2, since i am in a battle, and the game thinks someone is with me, it probably used roark because probly when u first talk to roark, the game "activates" some sort of code to make the game think you are with roark. i guess when he leaves you, it deactivates a code in the game that someone is with you at all, but IF you are with someone, the last activated code was roark?

3- i went into a trainer battle while the game thought i was with someone, but since those trainers are single trainers, it didnt show roark in battle with me. it just went along like a normal battle....except for one thing...after the battle, ALL MY POKEMON WERE FULLY HEALED! just like when u have a partner...

4- i was walking on water (walk anywhere cheat) and a wild pokemon battle started while the game still thought i had someone with me...the wild pokemon were a psyduck lvl19, and a NOTHING pokemon, lvl 0... then my trainer threw out chimchar, and NOTHING lvl0 as his partner! chimchar could not aim his attack at either of the NOTHING pokemon, and i couldnt control the NOTHING pokemon either... they were there, but didnt do anything. once psyduck fainted, battle was over.

i hope this is something u guys can work with
smile.gif

i hope this is something you guys can work with
smile.gif

ok, this makes it sound as if chimchar didnt really leave you behind, just didnt move, so... i think if we were to get a walk through walls cheat for partner we may be able to fix this, because it walks through the fence thingy, i think that may be because it is going to occupy a space that was used by you, but for the dark mystery zone, it may be different, like no objects can move in them (objects being things like other people and pokemon), but i am confused still due to the fact that a friend of mine had walk through walls and a person following them, they ended up outside and it didnt freeze up or anything, so i think it may be a different sort of code for pokemon and people.

Polle, if you can reproduce the able to go through the park gate with pokemon again, try and get a second pokemon to follow you, it locked me in amity square, because only one could follow me at a time, but both were able to be talked to.

And could you give me a link to hasteds, i cant find it anywhere but narins big download thing and i dont want to download a lot of stuff i already have.

poptdp

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
the problem with the "partner can walk thru walls code" is that ur pokemon can already walk anywhere with you (amity square fences and hills) but the problem is when u walk thru a door, they disappear because amity must have some type of code allowing pokemon to follow you, though only in that area.

that is why the coding must have something to do with the amity teleporters, or the area itself.

also we DEFINETELY need a button combo to toggle this pokemon following thing on or off, as you can see from my previous post that there are a lot of bugs and u wont be able to fly anywhere or use ur bike!

good to know we are getting somewhere with this code... when its done it will be AWESOME

Gaia

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
button combo is easy, we just need for it to specify what if following you properly and then any of us can chuck one on, at the moment i am trying to see what happens if i put the start and select activators on, when i activate something following me outside of amity square, i can still use my bike, but if i try and walk into amity square, it thinks a pokemon was with me, so it turns me away, i change it so i dont have someone following me, it ends up asking me if i want to walk with pokemon or not, even if i already have one, going to see what happens if i boot from start with activators now
EDIT: had no effect what so ever, this really must need pointers, each time you start playing again, adresses have changed for it, that is annoying
mad.gif

poptdp

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
is there maybe anyway to make the game think there is no one with you (just like normal), but just add the sprite of the pokemon following you with movements and everything? that wud DEFINETELY get around all the bugs and stuff lol

Gaia

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
i just had a thought, if we can find out how many different people/pokemon can follow you, we can find out how many different values there should be, and then in the final code that probably will end up in the database, will be able to choose what follows you, i will start with all those i can remember, if anyone else remembers more, that would be great

People (any more?):

Rival (start of game)
Mira (cave under bicyle road)
Riley (Iron Island)
Buck (Stark Mountain)
Cheryl (Eterna Forest)
Marley (Victory road)

Pokemon (got all 20 of them):

Pikachu
Clefairy
Jigglypuff
Psyduck
Torchic
Shroomish
Skitty
Turtwig
Grotle
Torterra
Chimchar
Monferno
Infernape
Piplup
Prinplup
Empoleon
Pachirisu
Drifloon
Buneary
Happiny

poptdp

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
People:

Buck (red guy from stark mountain, i made a mistake in previous posts and called him Roark)
Riley
Cheryl
Mira
Marley

pretty sure that is all of them

Gaia

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
ok, added to previous post

now all we need to do is find out their values, find a pointer, put it all together, add an activator and we should have our code(s)

polle123

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Belgium
honestly, I think we should START by making humans following us, since they are cearly supported better by the game
oh and next time u find something inportant: make a pointer from it: rhen others can built further on wath u have found instead of starting from scratch again

But now I KNOW this is ASM,
since the game needs A LOT of things to make someone follow u

-sprite
-name
-the pokemon he uses (if he has any)
-does he heal u after battle
-what does he say when u talk to him

dib

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
mrfatso said:
yup, they do support these operators
biggrin.gif
as for !=, i think just ! instead.
Yeah wish that was mentioned in his tutorial. I was getting so fed up with Emucheat from not being able to find operators, that I just happened to type < and expected it to flip out. Was surprised when it _seemed_ to be getting results, and then I actually used them to track down the counter address for keeping time in Suikoden with just the >.

polle123

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Belgium
dib said:
mrfatso said:
yup, they do support these operators
biggrin.gif
as for !=, i think just ! instead.
Yeah wish that was mentioned in his tutorial. I was getting so fed up with Emucheat from not being able to find operators, that I just happened to type < and expected it to flip out. Was surprised when it _seemed_ to be getting results, and then I actually used them to track down the counter address for keeping time in Suikoden with just the >.

the valid operators are: ?, !, =, +,-
And I mentonned that somewhere in the first few pages of the AR thread
smile.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Y @ YuseiFD: :creep: