Hacking 7.5X User Guide & Exploit Host Menu V2 ish: now with added GoldHEN!

• Thread starter Prb
  • Start date
  • Views 76,989
  • Replies 388
  • Likes 20

urherenow

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
don't need an esp. you can still self host with xampp on 7.55. I wouldn't update though, because the reliability is pretty bad.
well, that sucks. Will the files in the OP all work on 5.05, or is it only for 7.x? Whatever I do have, I'm quite sure I need to update it (exploit stuff and new payloads, not the firmware).

komawoyo

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
well, that sucks. Will the files in the OP all work on 5.05, or is it only for 7.x? Whatever I do have, I'm quite sure I need to update it (exploit stuff and new payloads, not the firmware).

upgrading to 7.55 is not worth it but good luck if you plan on upgrading regardless.

Samueladi

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
Just tested it and it works fine for me on 7.55.

Open the PS4Cheater program on your PC and put in the ip address of your PS4 and change the port number to 9021.
Then on your PS4 load the exploit menu of your choice and run the BinLoader payload.
Then press the 'Send Payload' button on the PS4 cheater program and you should then see a ps4debug popup on your PS4.
Press 'refresh' in the PS4 cheater program and it will list the running processes.
Done.:)
Hi Leeful,

Thanks a lot for responding and for the guide :D

May I know whether you connect your PS 4 with LAN or Wi-Fi? I'm connecting via Wi-Fi but I can't seem to send the payload either to port 9020 or 9021 even though I can connect to the FTP just fine on port 2121

Reactions: Leeful

Leeful

GBAtemp Member
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Hi Leeful,

Thanks a lot for responding and for the guide :D

May I know whether you connect your PS 4 with LAN or Wi-Fi? I'm connecting via Wi-Fi but I can't seem to send the payload either to port 9020 or 9021 even though I can connect to the FTP just fine on port 2121
I use LAN but it should not make a difference.
The only thing I can think of is that maybe the ps4 cheater program is being blocked by your firewall but I did not get any firewall warnings when I used it.

Are you able to send other payloads to your PS4 using netcatGUI or another sender program?

Reactions: Samueladi and Prb

Samueladi

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
I use LAN but it should not make a difference.
The only thing I can think of is that maybe the ps4 cheater program is being blocked by your firewall but I did not get any firewall warnings when I used it.

Are you able to send other payloads to your PS4 using netcatGUI or another sender program?

Yeah, I don't think on how the PS4 connect to the network should be the problem. I've used the PS4 Save Mounter but I think this one use the "PS4Debug" menu

Going to try to send other one using netcatGUI though, Thanks for replying :D

Treeinspector

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
This host menu gives my PS4 a second life. To be a bit independent I tried to use a nginx installation on a raspberry pi. But thats not working. Maybe the pathes are different. Can anybody give me a hint how to get it running on my raspberry?

Prb

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Small update to selfhost manual & auto added Henb V2.1.3 that i borrowed LOL :rofl::P:ph34r::evil:
thanks to a friend for showing me how :yay:

Adrisiri

Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
amazing!!! entrance to the first ...
lately I was having trouble entering the exploit. today was great and the hen is stable
greetings from Argentina
upload_2021-4-21_15-48-21.png

Reactions: Prb

Prb

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
where 's the MIra in it ?

Remote pkg installer not working with goldhen 1.1
did not include mira in this menu as on the slim that i was testing it on would kp 9 times out of 10
not to say mira is bad just not great on my slim

Alsusee

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Thanks @Prb for the ESP bins with the new js blob. I have tested the auto one every day on my PS4 Pro CUH-7216b and for me there is a definite improvement in getting the exploit to run. I seem to be able to get it to run within 10 tries rather than a lot more with the old bin file. Also, the very first time I ran it, it went in first go without producing any errors

Reactions: Prb

viper3344

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thanks @Prb for the ESP bins with the new js blob. I have tested the auto one every day on my PS4 Pro CUH-7216b and for me there is a definite improvement in getting the exploit to run. I seem to be able to get it to run within 10 tries rather than a lot more with the old bin file. Also, the very first time I ran it, it went in first go without producing any errors

Nice I am on a pro as well and should give it a shot. So I just delete the cache and redo it? Still has GoldHen 1.1 on it right?

Reactions: Alsusee and Prb

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Well start walking towards them +1