question about ps3 exploit karo host with goldhen v2.1.2

tommy28

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
HI i have got a question which i need help with right i just watched modded warfares newset youtube video about PS4 GoldHEN Cheats Manager Homebrew Tutorial (9.00 or lower

but the problem i have got is it is not this ps4 goldhen cheats manager
it is the goldhen at 1.59 minutes moddd warfare opens his userguide with his karo host but my karo host is different. cos mine does not say karo host manual exploit 9.00 fw modded warfares one says that i have also took a picture of the one modded warfare uses on 9.0 firmware.

i am also on 9.0 firmware with ESP32-S2 DEVICE with karo host on it but my karo host says something different at the top of my userguide it says karo host auto exploit and auto mount usb 900na
also i only have 3 goldhen versions and not the newest one like modded warfare has in his youtube video which i took a picture of. modded warefare has goldhen v2.2 the cheats one.

well my karo host i have 3 versions of goldhen the newset one i have got is goldhen V2.1.2 which is not the same as modded warfares version of goldhen.

so how do i get the newest goldhen like modded warfare has and the newest karo host for the ESP32-S2 DEVICE i am still able to dump ps4 games to external hard drive but i would like to use the GoldHEN Cheats Manager.

it was a while ago modded warfare did a youtube video on how to install the karo host on a ESP32-S2 DEVICE so that is the one i did a while back.

so where do i get the newest karo host.bin file from with goldhen v2.2 built in so i can flash my ESP32-S2 DEVICE

cos i dont see any new versions of karo host i only see the one i have got and it is not the same layout as the modded warfare one all the taps are the same but the words at the top of modded warfares exploit is not the same words as my exploit. and also modded warfare has goldhen v2.2 on his exploit page i only have goldhen v2.1.2 so how do i get the latest karo host .bin file with goldhen v2.2 built in.

Attachments

• MODDED WARFARE PS4 GOLDHEN 2.2.JPG
    MODDED WARFARE PS4 GOLDHEN 2.2.JPG
    87.5 KB · Views: 236

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

Recent Content

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A0FyqCEfD0E